LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
LamdaProCS Clash of Clans - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum:

---===( Announcements )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: LamdaProCS Clash of Clans (/showthread.php?tid=902)

LamdaProCS Clash of Clans - Dark Horse - 10-19-2015

We have been waiting for this since a long time. We have enough clans in LamdaProCS who are hungry for clan matches. So here I present an exciting Clan Tournament during the 3rd week of November.

ALL FREE VIP AND FREE ADMINS WILL EXPIRE ON OCT 30, 2015. POST THAT A CLAN TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD EVERY MONTH AND WINNERS WILL GET THE FOLLOWING PRIZE

WINNER - Super Admin for 1 month, 5 players
Runner Up - Admin for 1 month, 5 players
Semi Finalists - VIP for 1 month, 10 players from both the loosing semi finalist teams

Now I am writing down some BASIC RULES & REGULATIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS I AM NOT GOING TO BEND THESE RULES FOR ANY CLAN

1. ONLY Clan Heads nominate their clans for the tournament. Nomination ends on Oct 30, no clan will be accepted after that date
2. A CLAN CAN HAVE ONLY 10 PLAYERS MAX, 2 days before the tournament, the clan heads will submit their list of playing 5 and 2 back up players. If your clan has more than 10 players, please ask the rest of the players to form a B team, example if AOD has 17 players then split clan into AOD A and AOD B. Both clans can participate
3. Only the playing 5 will be given the free admin or VIP rights for 1 month. You cannot transfer this to any other player in your team. If you played the knock out stages and didn't play the final, I am sorry I cannot help it.
4. The Clan Tournament will be played via knock outs, you win and progress to next round. Losers can participate in next month tournament again.  
5. If the CLAN FAILS TO TURN UP AT THE DECIDED TIME - YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND THEN  OPP TEAM MOVES INTO THE NEXT ROUND.
6. The tournament will be held in Multiple maps - Dust1, Dust2, Inferno, Nuke, Train & Aztec. The core team will decide which map will be played, I am sorry the clan teams cannot decide this.
7. If any player is found HACKING, HE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FUTURE CLAN MATCHES. I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW HIM TO BUY ADMIN/VIP ON ANY OF THE SERVERS. I AM VERY STRICT ABOUT THIS - IF YOU HACK, YOU WILL NEVER BE A VIP OR ADMIN IN ANY OF THE SERVERS.

Standard Rules of the game

1. During an official match, players may not communicate with people not involved in the match even when there are pauses in the game
2. If one of the players crashed or is disconnected, he must come back as quickly as possible. The core team in spec may “pause” the game at the end of current round to allow the player to come back.
3. When a team estimates being a victim of rules violations during a match, players are not allowed to stop the game by any means and must properly finish the match. Once the match is over, the team captain may officially ask for an investigation to Core Team. It is strongly advised to provide valuable information that may help the Core Team in their investigation.

So Get set Clan Heads, nominate your clans as soon as possible and make sure you DON'T HAVE MORE THAN 10 PLAYERS IN YOUR CLAN. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT I HAVE 11 OR 12 PLAYERS, PLEASE ALLOW

YOU ARE NOT TO CONTACT CJ OR JOINT OR ANY OTHER CORE MEMBER FOR ANY KIND OF FAVOR OR RELAXATION OF THE ABOVE RULES.  

With addition of these rules. Expect that here the maps are pre-assigned.

Nominate your clan on this thread.