LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Banned once again... FFS HERE! - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Demo/Photo Hosting For Unban (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Banned once again... FFS HERE! (/showthread.php?tid=635)

Pages: 1 2 3

Banned once again... FFS HERE! - ~{TTR}~/ZhadoW SteP - 08-25-2015

BUILD 6153 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 14
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin [TES] ` /Dark Horse/.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : -=|DemOnZ|=- Harvey Specter
[AMXBans] Reason : ' no recoil script found '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 2141179351 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 82.194.220.19 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Server tried to send invalid command:"upload "!MD5973001eec825da0d2faaa9bdd6b66c8e"
"Kicked by Console:  You are BANNED. Check your console.
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check

NO RECOIL? dafaq is that suppost to mean? u even see the pro players in youtube? thats called no recoil... and you telling me i have no recoil?
heres the damn demo on that game! http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/BNku4CMb/file.html

RE: Banned once again... FFS HERE! - ^CJ - 08-25-2015

Lol Harvey by now you should have known to compress it and then upload it xD..

RE: Banned once again... FFS HERE! - ~{TTR}~/ZhadoW SteP - 08-25-2015

dude r u even serious? do you even know this commands? -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd

that reduces the recoil, but it doesnt mean i dont have any recoil.. pro players use this, and i copyd that. its not a hack, its a damn command

RE: Banned once again... FFS HERE! - ser - 08-25-2015

First of all no recoil is script or cfg that makes bullet hit the same area without moving up and down..
Secondly pro players plays on lan and you're playing on public server..
Thirdly.. Don't compare yourself to pro players even if you had a lot of frags remember you're not playing scrim.. you're playing on public server which is full of noobs.. seriously you maybe good but not in the level of pro players Wink

(08-25-2015, 07:16 PM)-=|DemOnZ|=- Harvey Specter Wrote: dude r u even serious? do you even know this commands?  -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd

that reduces the recoil, but it doesnt mean i dont have any recoil.. pro players use this, and i copyd that. its not a hack, its a damn command

This commands is for mouse acceleration -_-

exactly, im playing vs NOOBS, i may be good but i never said im pro, thats what they say because they r NOOBS? well if u look closely, i do move up and down when i shoot, but it is reduced because of the commands. try this fcking commands and u see urself it will be reduced.

mouse acceleration or whatever it is dude, it still made it reduce the recoil, i could feel that, besides if i had no recoil, i would have headshoted ppl 24/7

RE: Banned once again... FFS HERE! - -=|DemOnZ|=- HIT MAN - 08-25-2015

no recoil hahaha....if its true..i swear Angel i will kill you

OH one important thing, you dont type this commands in your console if thats what u guys thought... ill fcking teach u now..

go to the properties of your cs 1.6 and follow these lead.

1. properties
2. shorcut
3. target: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Valve\Counter-Strike\hl.exe" -steam -game cstrike -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd
4. apply.
5. ok.
6. NOW GO TRY IT! AND SEE IT WITH UR OWN EYES

(08-25-2015, 07:23 PM)-=|DemOnZ|=- Harvey Specter Wrote: exactly, im playing vs NOOBS, i may be good but i never said im pro, thats what they say because they r NOOBS? well if u look closely, i do move up and down when i shoot, but it is reduced because of the commands. try this fcking commands and u see urself it will be reduced.

mouse acceleration or whatever it is dude, it still made it reduce the recoil, i could feel that, besides if i had no recoil, i would have headshoted ppl 24/7

Come on man, this commands is being on lan tournaments for like 8 years when SK were conquering europe in cs.. Everyone would've tried it.. i tried it but actually it's not for recoil, its made to remove the mouse acceleration, and you're playing in server which the recoil is different from the lan recoil.. you would say it's for reducing the the recoil when it actually without this command the recoil differs from server to another.. recoils are attached to your fps and latency.. whenever your latency is low and your fps never drops you'll have better recoil. The admin might thought that you were using no recoil script while you were controlling your recoil i don't know, i didn't watch the demo yet.

im just trying to learn from the pro's dude, i have good fps in that server too, maybe thats why, also i learn that when i shoot i should pull my mouse down slowly.

And by the way, not all of the pro players used this commands.. players like "Edward" or "ceh9" prefers to play with mouse acceleration.. It's not forbidden everyone can use these commands.