LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Hey!!! - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum: ---===( Introduce yourself! )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hey!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3942)

Pages: 1 2

Hey!!! - NANGANG - 05-02-2019

Nickname on Lamda servers: Nangang

My real name : Filipe

My age : 27

Country of residence : Portugal

How long I've been playing CS: +- 1 year

My favorite server : LamdaProCS.com DD2 only [EU] 24/7

My hobbies : Photography / Photoshop / Series

What do i think of your servers? : its the best servers! Nice people, no flaming!

i have a suggestion, i think it's nice have a statute "team leader " or something like that... in many games when no admins/vips are online i play many games without team play. it seems all vs all... Every team needs a leader! Maybe the most experienced/respected players can assume that job/responsibility. i think it's good for all and create more interactivity between the players.

Good games for all!

RE: Hey!!! - FuNsHoT - 05-02-2019

lol...the last part just say I can't play so help me
but nvm welocome on board
hope u will have great play around here
also u forgot to type to between nice and have in ur suggestion Tongue
Best regards....Big Grin

RE: Hey!!! - NANGANG - 05-02-2019

(05-02-2019, 01:55 PM)FuNsHoT Wrote: lol...the last part just say I can't play so help me
but nvm welocome on board
hope u will have great play around here
also u forgot to type to between nice and have in ur suggestion Tongue
Best regards....Big Grin

So.... why don't u help me xD ahahah

RE: Hey!!! - rian - 05-02-2019

Hi Filipe aka @ NANGANG .

I'm very happy to see you saying an official hello Smile
Let me say Welcome! Welcome Big Grin
To the leader thing. Well, anyone can say 'I will lead now.'. How exactly do you think does your suggestion have to be translated into gameplay?

Up to your problem with the sprite: See in you local cstrike folder for that flame.spr file. Copy it to your desktop if it is existend and start your game again. MAybe something got corrupt. If problem still occurs I can upload that file.

rian

RE: Hey!!! - NANGANG - 05-02-2019

(05-02-2019, 06:30 PM)rian Wrote: Hi Filipe aka @ NANGANG .

I'm very happy to see you saying an official hello Smile
Let me say Welcome! Welcome Big Grin
To the leader thing. Well, anyone can say 'I will lead now.'. How exactly do you think does your suggestion have to be translated into gameplay?

Up to your problem with the sprite: See in you local cstrike folder for that flame.spr file. Copy it to your desktop if it is existend and start your game again. MAybe something got corrupt. If problem still occurs I can upload that file.

rian
Smile Smile  Ty Rian! I fix the problem and i can play again xD
In the server we have admin/superadmin/vip/support… 
if we have people interested to guide a team maybe the staff can create a team leader status. King Kong and u_Sc()()bY_0 for example, do that good on the mic. I think we need more guys doing that... maybe my idea its not the ideal to put in the game. I hope u can understand what i try to mean. 

RE: Hey!!! - rian - 05-03-2019

No problem. Well your idea is great. But this is public gaming and I sadly see no real interest or will to follow this.
As you said scooby and KK are doing great. Or do you think about a title, instead of "Admin" see "TeamLeader" in front of the name?

RE: Hey!!! - NANGANG - 05-03-2019

(05-03-2019, 08:41 AM)rian Wrote: No problem. Well your idea is great. But this is public gaming and I sadly see no real interest or will to follow this.
As you said scooby and KK are doing great. Or do you think about a title, instead of "Admin" see "TeamLeader" in front of the name?

Maybe we can start from that and see if are people interested to be TeamLeader. 

RE: Hey!!! - Veicis - 05-03-2019

(05-02-2019, 12:45 PM)NANGANG Wrote: Nickname on Lamda servers: Nangang

What do i think of your servers? : its the best servers! Nice people, no flaming!

i have a suggestion, i think it's nice have a statute "team leader " or something like that... in many games when no admins/vips are online i play many games without team play. it seems all vs all... Every team needs a leader! Maybe the most experienced/respected players can assume that job/responsibility. i think it's good for all and create more interactivity between the players.

Good games for all!
hey & hello

1stly welcome on board here at forums Smile, i know u've been playing for ages already Smile)

As for the suggestion part, there are some plugins that do allow to select a team leader at map start, but in this case some noobies can be nominated in this too Big Grin

But the idea it self is really good, and thats what i would love to see in the server too, how ever there arent many ppl that actually do use mic :/

And yes KK & scoob, are great on this topic Smile)

RE: Hey!!! - NANGANG - 05-03-2019

(05-03-2019, 06:23 PM)Veicis Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 12:45 PM)NANGANG Wrote: Nickname on Lamda servers: Nangang

Good games for all!
hey & hello

1stly welcome on board here at forums Smile, i know u've been playing for ages already Smile)

As for the suggestion part, there are some plugins that do allow to select a team leader at map start, but in this case some noobies can be nominated in this too Big Grin

But the idea it self is really good, and thats what i would love to see in the server too, how ever there arent many ppl that actually do use mic :/

And yes KK & scoob, are great on this topic Smile)
Hi V.  

It's not necessary use mic, if u create a plugin/menu to teamleader communicate easily, team leader don't need to type in chat, for example "go b". They can have a shortcut like the vip panel to buy weapons to comunicate. I think some guys in server whoud like to be team leaders. Try create one polls if people want be team leader.
Smile 

RE: Hey!!! - ReDWinG - 05-03-2019

Hello & Welcome
(easy & simple)