LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Playing with admin rights. - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Playing with admin rights. (/showthread.php?tid=3901)

Playing with admin rights. - Red* - 03-25-2019

Hello, first of all thanks to the one that unbanned me when i couldnt post thread since i was banned on forum too, so i appreciate your trust.

I got banned few days ago by super-admin hS for reason wallhack, it was an abusing ban like you are gonna see on demo but i wouldnt report that for abuse.

The link to wh bann : https://www108.zippyshare.com/v/8FBo0eS8/file.html

Now i just joined as a CTs player, (didnt saw him arround since banned me), mates are going A & B i chose to cover mid and when i was about to get in b tunnel, (Ts have not planted the bomb yet) i got slaped several times, asked why he answered : move. like i was supposed to get the c4 and plant it ?
It is just clear that the dude or the kid wanna just play with admin rights, i hardly saw him few times before and all DD2 servers admins are just good or greats admins so its abvious hes an payment admin that doesnt care about server's players or the community itself.

LAMDA PRO CS is just one of the best community and cs server, i had played in hundred of servers over the years but not since i knew lamda, abusing admins were the main cause even if i had NEVER report an admin or posted for unban, but that server worth it.

I know lot of players share my point so i hope you would do what it takes so we all can enjoy the game.

The link for abuse : https://www108.zippyshare.com/v/Z99NSIXH/file.html

Sorry if it was long, things had to be clarified.

RE: Playing with admin rights. - rian - 03-25-2019

Thanks for explaining. I'm sure there will be an investigation in this case in any direction.

Sorry for problems so far.

rian

RE: Playing with admin rights. - Veicis - 03-25-2019

Good day Red,

Unfortunately i've no time at the moment to review the demo,however,
http://forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=3568&pid=18040#pid18040 Server Rules DO state that the base & surrounding areas have to be left withing 45 sec. other wise a slap or slay would follow!

But as i mentioned at the moment i'm short timed therefor unable to check the demo, will do as soon as possible tho.

And thank you for showing interest & reporting.

RE: Playing with admin rights. - THE/TANK/ - 03-25-2019

HELLO RED WELCOME BACK , IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU THAN YOU DONT LEAVE THIS COMMON BECOSE SOME ADMINS ARE SEREAL MAKING PROBLEMS TO YOU ...
AND YES WITH THE SLAP AS WEL HS IS PLAYING , IF ADMINISTRATOR VVV CAN CHECK SERVER CONSULE HE WILL SE THEN HS IS SLAPING PLAYER WITH NAME (VVV) WHO WAS PLAYING NORMALY AND WAS NOT CAMPING, AND WHEN HE IS (FROM TS SITE) TUNNEL AND CTS ARE IN TUNEL AND COMING FROM T SPAWN, HE START SLAP HIM SEREAL TIMES ... AND NOT JUST LAP LIKE AMX_SLAP vvv BUT AMX_SLAP 5 vvv SO IT MEAN THEN EVERY TIME WHEN HE SLAP HIM ,PLAYER LOSE 5 HP ... AND I THINK IT IS PLAYING WITH AMXMODMENU , AND ALL THOSE NO REASON BANS ... WERY WERY BAD ADMIN... THANKSSmile

RE: Playing with admin rights. - THE/TANK/ - 03-25-2019

VEICIS, HEHE, IT MEAN THAN IF I HAVE PROBLEMS IN PLANT B IF IM GOING TRUE TERRORIST SPAWN TO WIN ROUND , I NEED TO SLAP AS WELL ? BECOSE ALMOUST ALWAYS HAPEN LIKE THAT ... AND TERRORIST SPAWN IS TILL YOU JUMP DOWN TO BOXES FOR GOING TO B , AND ALWAYS ALL ADMINS THINK ITS STILL SPAWN LOL. THATS WHY YOU HAVE (NO SPAWN CAMP PLUG) IN SERVER,AND IT WORKS PERFECT, I THINK SLAP FOR CAMP IN SPAWN IS DISMIS BULL... WHAT SOME ADMIN AR SAYING THAN HE VAR CAMP IN SPAWN..

RE: Playing with admin rights. - Red* - 03-25-2019

(03-25-2019, 07:12 PM)rian Wrote: Thanks for explaining. I'm sure there will be an investigation in this case in any direction.

Sorry for problems so far.

rian

Dont thank me, its my duty as a member of lamdapro to report excessive abuses , then its up to you owners to judge.

(03-25-2019, 07:19 PM)Veicis Wrote: Good day Red,

Unfortunately i've no time at the moment to review the demo,however,
http://forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=3568&pid=18040#pid18040   Server Rules DO state that the base & surrounding areas have to be left withing 45 sec. other wise a slap or slay would follow!

But as i mentioned at the moment i'm short timed therefor unable to check the demo, will do as soon as possible tho.

And thank you for showing interest & reporting.

Good evening V, 
Yes whenever you can no problem, but the sooner the better, and of course im aware of the rules, otherway it would be me who's complaining not hs whos excessively abusing admins rights.

Ps: i got slaped at 1:36 which mean 24 sec after round's start.

(03-25-2019, 08:36 PM)THE/TANK/ Wrote: VEICIS, HEHE, IT MEAN THAN IF I HAVE PROBLEMS IN PLANT B IF IM GOING TRUE TERRORIST SPAWN TO WIN ROUND , I NEED TO SLAP AS WELL ? BECOSE ALMOUST ALWAYS HAPEN LIKE THAT ... AND TERRORIST SPAWN IS TILL YOU JUMP DOWN TO BOXES FOR GOING TO B , AND ALWAYS ALL ADMINS THINK ITS STILL SPAWN LOL. THATS WHY YOU HAVE (NO SPAWN CAMP PLUG) IN SERVER,AND IT WORKS PERFECT, I THINK SLAP FOR CAMP IN SPAWN IS DISMIS BULL... WHAT SOME ADMIN AR SAYING THAN HE VAR CAMP IN SPAWN..

As you said mate if you are gonna count hs abusing last time it would be a record, slap by here ban without specing by there .. anyway the game rules are very clear since 2000, and the most of DD2 players knew ther rules, only new players needs to be remembred from time to time. 

Im not even talking about a nice chat msg to warn before using amx-commands.

Whatever its up to owners to judge, and thanks your support i see you arent afraid to get slapped HH

RE: Playing with admin rights. - rian - 03-26-2019

Both demos having abusive touch - of course.
1) for slapping players too early.
2) for banning without a detailed and clear reason.

RE: Playing with admin rights. - Veicis - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 04:47 PM)rian Wrote: Both demos having abusive touch - of course.
1) for slapping players too early.
2) for banning without a detailed and clear reason.
Thanks @rian for sparing my time Big Grin

will warn the admin at first, 
and hopefully , will calm down afterwards.

Our apologizes @ Red* for the inconveniences caused

if any issues arise after, please let us know !

RE: Playing with admin rights. - DebK - 04-16-2019

I appreciate Red* for posting this. I have seen this type of things many times. Some time friendly slap or slay or kick acceptable but not all the time. Some newbies are do not even know what is t-spawn. Anyway, the main thing is that every terror has 20 sec t-spawn time. After 20 sec he has automatically die. So t-spawning is not unauthorized and admins are not to do anything about this. I have seen sometimes some player t-spwan also after 20 sec. Owner have to work in this matter carefully. He should assured that no one get more than 20 sec for t-spwan.