LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse (/showthread.php?tid=3844)

Pages: 1 2

cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - kults - 02-26-2019

Name of the Admin: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^
Server: dd2/inferno / dd2only (dd2x2 was the map)
Explain the incident: I joined the server, I pressed number 5 which is auto. team assignment, I got to short in the first round I played, picked up an AK, 2nd round came & got transfered to another team without any proper reason, the reason admin gave was "joining the winning team", also admin seemed to be rude.
Proof (screenshots/demos) :
https://www.upload.ee/files/9627562/Lamda_De_dust2Only24_7_Demo.dem.html
https://www.upload.ee/files/9627600/HalfLife00.tga.html

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - .#'CpL.^ - 02-27-2019

(02-26-2019, 05:25 PM)kults Wrote: Name of the Admin: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^
Explain the incident: I joined the server, I pressed number 5 which is auto. team assignment, I got to short in the first round I played, picked up an AK, 2nd round came & got transfered to another team without any proper reason, the reason admin gave was "joining the winning team", also admin seemed to be rude.

You winner team joined, and I transfered you to balance the teams. Pretty much the exact opposite of abuse. Please don’t make nonsense threads in the future and wasting other admin’s as well as my time.

CpL

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - kults - 02-27-2019

(02-27-2019, 07:33 PM).#CpL.^ Wrote:

You winner team joined, and I transfered you to balance the teams. Pretty much the exact opposite of abuse. Please don’t make nonsense threads in the future and wasting other admin’s as well as my time.

CpL

but instead of asking politely or going over yourself, just duck it & lets transfer none of the less if the player agrees or not, teams were balanced when I joined & did auto-assignment join, which apparently set me in the CT a.k.a winning team.

but what about calling me pathethic winning team joiner? don't want to talk about that?

(02-27-2019, 07:39 PM)kults Wrote:

CpL

but instead of asking politely or going over yourself, just duck it & lets transfer none of the less if the player agrees or not, teams were balanced when I joined & did auto-assignment join, which apparently set me in the CT a.k.a winning team.

but what about calling me pathethic winning team joiner? don't want to talk about that?

Lol, if I had to ask everybody politely every time they intentionally winner team join I could do nothing else. That’s what the transfer option is there for. You get no minus points. There’s literally no consequences for you. Get over it. If it’s such a devastating blow to your fragile psyche in the future you may look at the teams before joining.

It doesn’t even matter if you were truly auto joining or not. I did my job as an admin to keep the teams balanced as well as possible.

Sure. You WERE a pathetic winner team joiner. Like a million before you at that given point in time. Get over yourself.

CpL

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - kults - 02-27-2019

(02-27-2019, 07:47 PM).#CpL.^ Wrote:

CpL

Lol, if I had to ask everybody politely every time they intentionally winner team join II could do nothing else. That’s what the transfer option is there for. You get no minus points. There’s literally no consequences for you. Get over it. If it’s such a devastating blow to your fragile psyche in the future you may look at the teams before joining.

It doesn’t even matter if you were truly auto joining or not. I did my job as an admin to keep the teams balanced as well as possible.

Sure. You WERE a pathetic winner team joiner. Like a million before you at that given point in time.

CpL

You could do else, you can join the other team yourself, exactly what that transfer option is for. I do not care about points, makes server staff look like they have no communication skill whatsoever & do what they can find from amxmodmenu.

Pathethic or not, your job is to maintain peace in the server & not make war, communication with the players is the key to prevent getting accused of something you may meant to do or may not. In my point of view, the server was balanced at the moment I joined, I always press number 5 in every server to get the server balanced as much as it can by the CS mechanics/system.

I hate the fact that you didn't ask me any questions or inform anything about going over to the other team, no wonder it has no players.

(02-27-2019, 07:56 PM)kults Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 07:47 PM).#CpL.^ Wrote:

CpL

Lol, if I had to ask everybody politely every time they intentionally winner team join II could do nothing else. That’s what the transfer option is there for. You get no minus points. There’s literally no consequences for you. Get over it. If it’s such a devastating blow to your fragile psyche in the future you may look at the teams before joining.

Sure. You WERE a pathetic winner team joiner. Like a million before you at that given point in time.

CpL

You could do else, you can join the other team yourself, exactly what that transfer option is for. I do not care about points, makes server staff look like they have no communication skill whatsoever & do what they can find from amxmodmenu.

Pathethic or not, your job is to maintain peace in the server & not make war, communication with the players is the key to prevent getting accused of something you may meant to do or may not. In my point of view, the server was balanced at the moment I joined, I always press number 5 in every server to get the server balanced as much as it can by the CS mechanics/system.

I hate the fact that you didn't ask me any questions or inform anything about going over to the other team, no wonder it has no players.

I am not obligated to ask permissions to do my job as an admin by all the players on the server. I am not obligated to ask a cheater if it’s okay I ban them. I am not obligated to ask people if it’s okay that I slap them when they aren’t doing their objective. And I am NOT obligated to ask your permission to balance the teams. I want to play the game as well and not spend all my time asking people if it’s okay I do my job. In my 13 years of CS you are the only one who I have ever seen crying about well-founded transfer. Get over yourself. I can’t believe I’m actually wasting my time writing this and defending something so obviously correct to do. Next you’re probably reporting me for banning cheaters as I didn’t ask them.

Thread is closed.

CpL

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - alphusrockey - 02-28-2019

My thoughts on this:

Kult : CPX doesnt need to ask anyone's permission.... much less yours to transfer you to the opposite team if he is of the opinion that such action was necessary and secondly its a Small petty issue... u were in CT... he transferred you to T... so?? how are u wrongly affected by this??? i saw the demo and u were happily kicking a** even in T....

CPX : Agreed he doesnt need to ask ur permission and agreed that his making an issue out of this is disproportionate but at the same time it wouldnt hurt for you to have been a wee bit more polite... calling him "pathetic winning team joiner" was clearly missing the point as you could have as well said "As admin i feel T's are not balanced hence i transferred you..." Could Kult have argued further if u had said this??? possibilities are quite less.... Small doses of Politeness go a long way bro Smile

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - kults - 02-28-2019

(02-28-2019, 01:40 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: My thoughts on this:

Kult : CPX doesnt need to ask anyone's permission.... much less yours to transfer you to the opposite team if he is of the opinion that such action was necessary and secondly its a Small petty issue... u were in CT... he transferred you to T... so?? how are u wrongly affected by this??? i saw the demo and u were happily kicking a** even in T....

CPX : Agreed he doesnt need to ask ur permission and agreed that his making an issue out of this is disproportionate but at the same time it wouldnt hurt for you to have been a wee bit more polite... calling him "pathetic winning team joiner" was clearly missing the point as you could have as well said "As admin i feel T's are not balanced hence i transferred you..." Could Kult have argued further if u had said this??? possibilities are quite less.... Small doses of Politeness go a long way bro Smile

I already said in the shoutbox, I wouldn't cared about the transfer if he did it in the end of the previous round or when I died, but he did it in the start of the 2nd round, which is upsetting. My mistake to call it an abuse but read V.s reply.

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - alphusrockey - 02-28-2019

(02-28-2019, 02:14 PM)kults Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 01:40 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: My thoughts on this:

I already said in the shoutbox, I wouldn't cared about the transfer if he did it in the end of the previous round or when I died, but he did it in the start of the 2nd round, which is upsetting. My mistake to call it an abuse but read V.s reply.

If i understand this correctly you are upset cause the admin transferred u once round had started.... coming back to the demo it would appear that you got transferred and consequentially slayed when u reached just below A Site from CT Spawn around 6 or 8 seconds into the round.... so neither were u actively engaged with any enemy nor had u taken any advantageous position..... 

i'll freely admit that while this could be called irregular/inappropriate but by no means would i call it illegal.... admin still acted within the limits of his powers and discretion.....  sure admin could have handled it a bit better but we cant all hope for perfection now can we???

All in all i think this discussion can be closed with my parting words to the player concerned that Admin didnt intentionally slay u at the start of the round to piss u off or something .... In anycase if neither the admin concerned or the player have anything more to say then this thread can be closed......  

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - ReDWinG - 02-28-2019

Lolz i see that long story to lazy to read it