LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
unban request nick: sUm0 - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Demo/Photo Hosting For Unban (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: unban request nick: sUm0 (/showthread.php?tid=3615)

unban request nick: sUm0 - sumo12 - 09-18-2018

KINDLY BAN THIS HACKER
hacker's nick: JAKE

WATCH THIS BEFORE WATCHING DEMO
AND PLEASE WATCH IT THOROUGHLY

https://youtu.be/w04Hoq-ZmEk

DEMO LINK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L82dPnDC-06SHQ_PJoLxpcWwjVpTkEAL

RE: unban request nick: sUm0 - sumo12 - 09-19-2018

(09-18-2018, 07:41 PM)FuNsHoT Wrote: Thank you so much
The whole Indian server team was looking for a proof like that as all of us know that he use hack but still his demo proved him right always but this is a very valid and accurate proof which I feel cannot be proved wrong by anyone and this is the whole thing about which we wanted to take a valid action and now I thinks we can take that step.
I think Your YouTube video is quite enough as a proof of his hack and about that demo we all know what it is.
Once again thanks for doing that hard work to bust down a hacker and I think this will be the end of This JAKE dellima.An action will be taken for this and everything will be settled.
best Regards

Not actually whole Indian servers (unless you see your server as the only Indian server) were looking for any proof. Jake has  already been banned from several other servers. It is the utter failure of you and your LPC  management that you guys  never spectated him so closely as you guys did with my demos  and that's why i got un-banned  twice. I can't see how this forum is being utilized for the betterment of this community. You guys are not doing your job properly. And also, you are not letting your members to do their jobs.  how so?  You have already deleted my posts from your Facebook page and not only that you have banned my account too. Then i went through this process of creating youtube channel and uploading  video proof and finally was able to post this video link here. 

If you think that you need to know my true identity in order to hear out my reports and only then you'd be fare to me then i will do that. But i have already reported to jugni and other admins several times that there are lot more hackers in your server then you  can ever imagine. I have done that politely several times from my real identity. But what a pity! Jugni never listened instead he made them super admins, or whoever have done that.  What a pity!  all the admins of LPC targeting on my abusive behavior and defending the LPC reputation  on Facebook instead of taking actions against hackers and instead of looking at my intention howsoever i was rude.In cs world when you invest so much time to hone skills and it results nil when you die by a hacker and when admins don't listen to his reports  then i guess i had the right to abuse a little, at least. And if you are so offended from the word dumb and bot admins, then i guess you would never consider an accusation against any of your admin being hacker. 

Now this is the real dilemma that no one is going to raise figures on a super admin, because then all these reports and accusations will let down the LPC reputation in one way or another.    OLD MONK, BUGG, SHARPSHOOTER and many more are using same hack which is widely popular. May be they are not using it as regularly as JAKE but yes! they are using this hack now and then. how do i know? because i have seen them through the perspective of this widely popular hack known as vermilion. Yes you can call me a hacker or a cheater, but you have to understood sometimes you have to find vulnerabilities and weaknesses in hacks by being a hacker. This is what we know as ethical hacking. And why not try to do this dirty work if it is because of  this hack cs 1.6 is dying in India. It is already dead in Russia.  It is now easily accessible and vac proof. And if you guys still can't accept the fact  that hacking is easily doable on your server as i demonstrated you on your server and still can't see that hackers have penetrated deep withing  L P C management and admins are unable to take actions, then i can only assume that you guys are all corrupted to a certain level or you are powerless or lazy arses . And if you are powerless ,then you should shut down this forum and server. but we as a player will always raise voice in one way or another, by sending off this cs forever or by fighting back against hackers and corrupted admins/owners. In both ways your community will be doomed by few of us and by many of  such hackers. As simple as that, You guys have lost all your credibility. 

Lamda Pro CS Now, here are reason we strictly asks to post demo or ban/unban requests on our website (firstly we can assure it's definitely not to promote our site :D)

1. Demo/ban/unban request there can be stored for much longer period and can be looked easily if needed query against for that banned player with all proofs n arguments and on the other hand if people post demo on FB it pretty much impossible to go down pages to find that post n for the fact we can't be sure if there was a post there ever even if we do post search.
My take : It can be stored on facebook as well, but sadly none of your jakes demo link on this forum working.. You guys keep lying to the public

2. There are literally 1168 THREAD made on our site in ban/unban section alone since 2015 by now which means 1168 people made requests till now can be same or different people but you can still found their ban details with demo and as well proper reasons n arguemnts if there were any (Complete details ever possible). So yeah this is how much time n energy we put to keep our server clean and for the future and for the good only. Don't even ask how many banned players we have in our amxbans database since then it's over 10k since we sure are global community not in India alone.
MY TAKE : It can be managed super well on facebook also. You are not even close to the popularity of ECS Community in india which was totally managed from its fb page.

3. Funny thing,i think jake's demos were available there too, out of which sumo made that revealing video (verdict awaits still, but kudos to the extreme efforts).
MY TAKE: no sir not a single link is working. because uploader has removed the source files from the link. i can do that also if i delete my demos from google drive then all my previous links wont work either on fb or on this forum plus there is a file size limit. you guys keep lying to the public.\

4. Most of all, since forum threads are specially made for the sake of respective players so they can get banned/unbanned. So matter there dealt with best interest of respective player not for unconcerned people with extra drama and with much lesser time(Get that or not 100 unnecessary comments on one FB post will gonna let the player suffer for longer duration only if he/she is clean n legit or hacker even).
MY TAKE: WHOEVER IS SPECTATING DEMOS? DOES HE KNOWS HOW HACK WORKS? DOES HE KNOW ABOUT INJECTORS AND VERMILLION, HPP AND UNIVERSAL HOOKS?

5.Hence, we ask all to post it on forum instead of making spectacle here and keep things calm and get results faster of any issues.
MY TAKE: NO SIR, YOU ARE NOT KEEPING THINGS CALM RATHER YOU ARE KEEPING THINGS AS PRIVATE AS POSSIBLE SO THAT IT WONT REACH TO THE MASS. YOU ARE STILL DEFENDING YOUR REPUTATIONS

RE: unban request nick: sUm0 - sumo12 - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 10:20 AM)FuNsHoT Wrote: first of all
when it comes to your facebook thing then i don't really know about that but as far as i know Love said that these all things should not be posted on the facebook as everyone knows the identity of other so their social life can be affected and i appreciate the whole work that you did to report the hackers. Now you are noone to say that we are not doing our jobs properly. As you said that Admins should maintain the server free from all the Cookie. so let me tell you that since we have the authority to ban players that doesn't mean that we can ban whoever we want, first we have to get a valid proof that he is hacking and then ban him yeah if he is not hacking then he can post his demo to appeal that ban and the same we did with jake but unfortunately his demo always supported him but NO matter how clean his demo will be he will be a hacker for me everytime.

Second, all the admins except Core Admins have acquired there adminship by paying a certain amount for that so it is not that we first take a test of them that whether you hack or not, or whether you have good gameplay or not. It is just dependent of the payment made and all the community players can be an admin and all they have to do is pay for that but if it will be seen that anyone is using his or her rights in a wrong way then their privileges will be removed and this is not just in LPC this procedure is used in each and every community around the world. Therefore its nothing to do with Love or any other owner of the community.

And last but not the least, you yourself being an hacker who got banned several times is telling us that which admin is a hacker. Brother we all have came from a place that we know the difference between a legit player and a hacker so its better that you leave that job to us and also i would say that there is always an option of reporting players and admins who are hacker or abusing their rights and if you have such problem with those admins then make a demo and upload if guilty then actions will be taken against them.
And last thing is since you are member of our community so i respect you and your problems but always remember that A person's a person, no matter how small or big. so its better not to use any sort of slangs cause it makes things more complicated. Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.
Best regards...

already uploaded few ss of old monk being involved with hackers group on whatsapp. what else can i do? i am not the owner? i did as much i can with my power restrictions.  just  because i revealed that i was hacking on your server , you guys know now otherwise i was as genuine as jake or any other hacker who is not banned yet on your server.. look at the preivous thread by the name sumo. your fellow unbanned me.....  i also posted unban request to jugni, and i came clean according to him.. if you want can show screenshots.  so in a way you never caught me, instead i caught you.  and i never hacked for amusement, i hacked to expose hackers on lpc.. i was a regular player on lpc pub server. so i had to do that because of lots of memory with this community. i had already reported to your owners politely.. you are still proving yourself dumb.

by the way old monk (super admin) admitted on that group, he uses hack once in a while..
and you haven't responded back to my question, whoever is spectating demos , is he really capable of understanding how these latest hacks work? such as vermillion??

by the way,,etna sab kuch hone ke baawjood,, i am still unbanned as sumo and as my real identity.. i stil come to your server by several other nicks.... You guys haven't banned me yet because you guys are so busy in defending your community on Facebook and defaming me.

RE: unban request nick: sUm0 - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 09:32 AM)sumo12 Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 07:41 PM)FuNsHoT Wrote: Thank you so much
The whole Indian server team was looking for a proof like that as all of us know that he use hack but still his demo proved him right always but this is a very valid and accurate proof which I feel cannot be proved wrong by anyone and this is the whole thing about which we wanted to take a valid action and now I thinks we can take that step.
I think Your YouTube video is quite enough as a proof of his hack and about that demo we all know what it is.
Once again thanks for doing that hard work to bust down a hacker and I think this will be the end of This JAKE dellima.An action will be taken for this and everything will be settled.
best Regards

Not actually whole Indian servers (unless you see your server as the only Indian server) were looking for any proof. Jake has  already been banned from several other servers. It is the utter failure of you and your LPC  management that you guys  never spectated him so closely as you guys did with my demos  and that's why i got un-banned  twice. I can't see how this forum is being utilized for the betterment of this community. You guys are not doing your job properly. And also, you are not letting your members to do their jobs.  how so?  You have already deleted my posts from your Facebook page and not only that you have banned my account too. Then i went through this process of creating youtube channel and uploading  video proof and finally was able to post this video link here. 

If you think that you need to know my true identity in order to hear out my reports and only then you'd be fare to me then i will do that. But i have already reported to jugni and other admins several times that there are lot more hackers in your server then you  can ever imagine. I have done that politely several times from my real identity. But what a pity! Jugni never listened instead he made them super admins, or whoever have done that.  What a pity!  all the admins of LPC targeting on my abusive behavior and defending the LPC reputation  on Facebook instead of taking actions against hackers and instead of looking at my intention howsoever i was rude.In cs world when you invest so much time to hone skills and it results nil when you die by a hacker and when admins don't listen to his reports  then i guess i had the right to abuse a little, at least. And if you are so offended from the word dumb and bot admins, then i guess you would never consider an accusation against any of your admin being hacker. 

Now this is the real dilemma that no one is going to raise figures on a super admin, because then all these reports and accusations will let down the LPC reputation in one way or another.    OLD MONK, BUGG, SHARPSHOOTER and many more are using same hack which is widely popular. May be they are not using it as regularly as JAKE but yes! they are using this hack now and then. how do i know? because i have seen them through the perspective of this widely popular hack known as vermilion. Yes you can call me a hacker or a cheater, but you have to understood sometimes you have to find vulnerabilities and weaknesses in hacks by being a hacker. This is what we know as ethical hacking. And why not try to do this dirty work if it is because of  this hack cs 1.6 is dying in India. It is already dead in Russia.  It is now easily accessible and vac proof. And if you guys still can't accept the fact  that hacking is easily doable on your server as i demonstrated you on your server and still can't see that hackers have penetrated deep withing  L P C management and admins are unable to take actions, then i can only assume that you guys are all corrupted to a certain level or you are powerless or lazy arses . And if you are powerless ,then you should shut down this forum and server. but we as a player will always raise voice in one way or another, by sending off this cs forever or by fighting back against hackers and corrupted admins/owners. In both ways your community will be doomed by few of us and by many of  such hackers. As simple as that, You guys have lost all your credibility. 

Lamda Pro CS Now, here are reason we strictly asks to post demo or ban/unban requests on our website (firstly we can assure it's definitely not to promote our site Big Grin)

1. Demo/ban/unban request there can be stored for much longer period and can be looked easily if needed query against for that banned player with all proofs n arguments and on the other hand if people post demo on FB it pretty much impossible to go down pages to find that post n for the fact we can't be sure if there was a post there ever even if we do post search.
My take : It can be stored on facebook as well, but sadly none of your jakes demo link on this forum working.. You guys keep lying to the public

2. There are literally 1168 THREAD made on our site in ban/unban section alone since 2015 by now which means 1168 people made requests till now can be same or different people but you can still found their ban details with demo and as well proper reasons n arguemnts if there were any (Complete details ever possible). So yeah this is how much time n energy we put to keep our server clean and for the future and for the good only. Don't even ask how many banned players we have in our amxbans database since then it's over 10k since we sure are global community not in India alone.
MY TAKE : It can be managed super well on facebook also. You are not even close to the popularity of ECS Community in india which was totally managed from its fb page.

3. Funny thing,i think jake's demos were available there too, out of which sumo made that revealing video (verdict awaits still, but kudos to the extreme efforts).
MY TAKE: no sir not a single link is working. because uploader has removed the source files from the link. i can do that also if i delete my demos from google drive then all my previous links wont work either on fb or on this forum plus there is a file size limit. you guys keep lying to the public.\

4. Most of all, since forum threads are specially made for the sake of respective players so they can get banned/unbanned. So matter there dealt with best interest of respective player not for unconcerned people with extra drama and with much lesser time(Get that or not 100 unnecessary comments on one FB post will gonna let the player suffer for longer duration only if he/she is clean n legit or hacker even).
MY TAKE: WHOEVER IS SPECTATING DEMOS? DOES HE KNOWS HOW HACK WORKS? DOES HE KNOW ABOUT INJECTORS AND VERMILLION, HPP AND UNIVERSAL HOOKS?

5.Hence, we ask all to post it on forum instead of making spectacle here and keep things calm and get results faster of any issues.
MY TAKE: NO SIR, YOU ARE NOT KEEPING THINGS CALM RATHER YOU ARE KEEPING THINGS AS PRIVATE AS POSSIBLE SO THAT IT WONT REACH TO THE MASS. YOU ARE STILL DEFENDING YOUR REPUTATIONS

I see you been saying a lot of things but here are few points i'm gonna make only.

1. First of all , yeah i have never used any hacks so of couse i have no idea how this particular hack works. So yeah you went to extreme measures and took this step of making tutorial. Well , highly appreciated and see i can still tell you many still will going to say that it's not enough proof but as far i know and conclude sure it falls in the same category of one using that hacks.

2. Important thing is , that guy still plays on many servers except may be one (see talking without proof again doesn't prove anything if you say he is banned in entire India, because i still see him play and part of some clan and he plays regular,it's not me defending him it's me saying you are making mess here only). Also people banned him without knowing this revelation (which or what hacks or anything for certain).They might had banned him with suspicions only and we just like to give people benefit of the doubt till it's proven to some extent at least only if he hacked or not (it goes for any players those get banned under suspicion).

3.  You weren't finally be able to come here , you had been directed here after we told you not to make spectacle on FB which is pointless there for many great reasons when we chose to delete your post there (said before here is were you post such request and you did now and we take care of it).

4.  We really don't care about your true identity but if you are open to we really don't mind. You have reported under suspicion that he is hacker and so did you took 20 names and i can still tell you without proof they won't be getting banned. The names you took literally plays on all servers and sure aren't banned anywhere. So yeah , proof like this will going to be needed to make final assertion only. Rest , they are playing on other server n community and so do here as well.

5. See you don't have to pity anyone because i'm gonna tell you simplest thing only that's : ANYONE CAN BECOME ADMIN IF THEY PAY FOR IT (Of course we make sure they are legit n steamers at least but again these days all games are susceptable to hacks even steam bought GO n PUBG and all, so idk why you making fuss over dead management game but yeah still we appreciate your doing of going to lengths to prove your point. )

6. Also , please don't worry about LPC reputation at all literally. We always go with the right thing irrespective what mass says (if they are wrong even). So yeah , if we get proof against any admin which we made as regular players only then sure they will get banned too but no proof then can't do anything against any individual you put on stand of any kind. Again , you took names : OLD MONK, BUGG, SHARPSHOOTER, FNX , WHISK and many more , here is a point again show me anywhere they are banned as i can see them play on literally all main communities , see here your pointing finger on LPC is waste as when you can't see they are literally allowed without suspicion on all communities then i don't see them getting banned here either without legit proof again.

So take as many names as you like, all such players are playing everywhere and so do here. When you come with proof again like this we will take action then only. Rest , really can't help other than this particular respective case alone. So finally understand this , it's not LPC alone it's entire Indian communities those aren't able to see the rest name you have mentioned being a hacker and if you call yourself expert in this so sure please go do this deed for the sake of a dead game and for the sake of some of legit players left only. Until then , writing out name will do nothing if all those names are already accepted by entire CS communities in India.

7. Again mentioning , you don't have to worry about our reputation we will last when we will and you haven't been here just now so i guess you don't know jack either how much credibility either we have and also we have been running community long enough now and still will till can with keeping one thing in mind only to enjoy CS and yeah with right and legit means only.

So yeah, don't worry if we get doomed or not , only thing we listened or tolerated some of bullshit only as you still have one agenda aside right i.e to clear out hackers only (which we support only but with proofs only , rest said above speculating and framing all acceptable known players pointless till proven guilty as well.)

Result : JAKE is banned with these proofs provided in this thread.

Note : The thing about keeping things calm have only one prospect in mind (as we care more about individual person's life than a game or their ethics in games only , as some of crowd have no limits and they goes and cross any boundaries to belittle them and destroy them and abuse them and take gaming to personal level and FB is a place where people have their entire life open. So if you can't differentiate between these two things then really not our issue. As we aren't allowing any hackers if they are proven or banned at 10 places for legit hacks. So come here again next time if have proper proof against anyone else till then post on FB or here without proper proof will going to be dismissed entirely.