LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Ban For No Reason - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Ban For No Reason (/showthread.php?tid=3553)

Ban For No Reason - SINISTER..!! - 07-24-2018

So I got Banned for a week for no reason, playing on server without problems from last 6 months now all of a sudden without any reason or due warning i have been banned for a week, the reason is also not clear

[AMXBans] ===============================================

[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: Baby Not So Pro :/
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'mhm'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 week'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_1:0:1638237090'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '171.48.82.118'
[AMXBans] ===============================================
~||єитя0ρy|| THAPA killed Kira /S/ with awp
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.
Comp

now what am i suppose to make of this??
what is mhm..???
Server Owner Jugni Look into this matter as soon as possible, such reckless irresponsible admins are tarnishing the reputation of your server.

RE: Ban For No Reason - Veicis - 07-24-2018

well unsure how come no one has looked into this yet, but since this is Indian server i'll stay out of this, just wait for lkt OR Rocky to respond.

Ban reason clearly hasn't been sufficient here..!!

Meanwhile - you could also provide a demo! to make things easier Smile

Sorry for all & any inconveniences - for now please remain patient till the matter has been looked into.

RE: Ban For No Reason - Birdy Num Num - 07-25-2018

kindly post your demo here after reviewing it you will get unban and if you are banned for no reason it can be submitted to owner as well

RE: Ban For No Reason - lazar - 07-25-2018

Reasons like "mhm" and all the sarcastic ways of banning is only reasonable if the player is banned that is 100% either a cheater/ active ban player...
Howerver if it is because of insulting or 'suspecting' that some1 has Wallhack it would be reasonable enough to at least tell the reason
like in these situations, telling here the actual reason as banned would've spared us all a lot of time. :'(

RE: Ban For No Reason - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 07-29-2018

mhm xD

RE: Ban For No Reason - Corona Hunter - 07-29-2018

Nothing new that admins from the Indian server indicate useless ban reasons with which nobody can do anything.

RE: Ban For No Reason - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 07-30-2018

That "Baby Not So Pro :/" admin was me guys, so yeah it's all good and funny thing is he wrote a post in regards to "Jugni" well that's also me so Big Grin. Though respective player knows why he got banned and he got unbanned as well easy. Sorry , about that reason but it was uncalled for circumstances as server was under attack that time but anyways all is in under control and stable now Cool

RE: Ban For No Reason - Veicis - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 05:00 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: That "Baby Not So Pro :/" admin was me guys, so yeah it's all good and funny thing is he wrote a post in regards to "Jugni" well that's also me so Big Grin. Though respective player knows why he got banned and he got unbanned as well easy. Sorry , about that reason but it was uncalled for circumstances as server was under attack that time but anyways all is in under control and stable now Cool

he he, we indeed figured at the end who's the ''admin'' to blame ha ha.

RE: Ban For No Reason - lazar - 07-31-2018

Give me cancer, NOW!
;PSmile

RE: Ban For No Reason - alphusrockey - 07-31-2018

(07-30-2018, 05:00 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: That "Baby Not So Pro :/" admin was me guys, so yeah it's all good and funny thing is he wrote a post in regards to "Jugni" well that's also me so Big Grin. Though respective player knows why he got banned and he got unbanned as well easy. Sorry , about that reason but it was uncalled for circumstances as server was under attack that time but anyways all is in under control and stable now Cool

I wonder what Swarm Hunter is thinking now after this reveal  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin