LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Counter Strike 1.6 Community Servers (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: LamdaProCS.com | Dust2 24/7 | Steam-Bonus | 37.59.43.196:27015 (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: SUGGESTIONS (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=127)
+---- Thread: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! (/showthread.php?tid=2510)

Pages: 1 2

Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - iLag - 10-23-2016

Hi Everyone,

Theres a horrible player on Lamda servers, namely Mystics Schnell, who has the highest rating of Banning Clean players.
Earlier today, schnell decides to Instigate other Admins / paid admins, to spec & ban players who are clean.
Upon telling him the player(s) are clean, the guy gets abusive and insulting.
Above which he has teh audacity to tell me "He will complaint to Super-Admin" to BAN me.

The entire non-sense is in the Demo Im posting along.
His behavior is getting worse by the day, and the worst is - is no ones doing anything against Schnell.

And yes, Schnell has banned me multiple times in the past, for no apparent reason.

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/algv4Cfq/file.html

Please pardon my atrocious gameplay

RE: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - LPC | BoToB - 10-23-2016

Post Your Consol Info

RE: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - azydiamond - 10-23-2016

@ iLag
money = power Big Grin

RE: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - Corona Hunter - 10-23-2016

Yeah every Server have Noobadmins who dont know nothing about Banrules - so tell that to owners for help maybe.

RE: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 10-23-2016

No Money is not equal to power. @LPC | BoToB can you check out demo and see what this guy is upto.And update me

RE: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - [F]z^ | The Force Awakens - 10-23-2016

@joint i watched the demo.iLag tells in sv tht schnell was advertising but there is no proof he was advertising in the demo.. and schnell was admin but now he isnt. then ilag tells he will complain abt schnell but there isnt nothing in demo for proof
just tht advertising..but schnell advertising there wasnt any proof nor was it written he got kicked..in starting of demo schnell tells what was he advertising.. but no clear proof in demo that he was advertising or no.iLag tells abt complaining abt "conv log" wtf?
infamous was der in sv.i request infamous to post his last demo of main d2 sv so we can get to know what actually happened

RE: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - Rohit` - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 04:36 PM)[F]z^ | The Force Awakens Wrote: @joint i watched the demo.iLag tells in sv tht schnell was advertising but there is no proof he was advertising in the demo.. and schnell was admin but now he isnt. then ilag tells he will complain abt schnell but there isnt nothing in demo for proof
just tht advertising..but schnell advertising there wasnt any proof nor was it written he got kicked..in starting of demo schnell tells what was he advertising.. but no clear proof in demo that he was advertising or no.iLag tells abt complaining abt "conv log" wtf?
infamous was der in sv.i request infamous to post his last demo of main d2 sv so we can get to know what actually happened

And this is called raping the English language Angel

RE: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - red - 10-23-2016

Shpongled, I understand your frustration, but there's nothing to prove in this demo, except the fact that you are telling him that you will complain. Yes, he had numerous wrong bans, but so did other admins and from my point of view, that's completely normal. We are not here to train admins or teach them how to differentiate clean players from hackers. On the other hand, if he's abusing you or other players constantly without any reason, then you can record the demo of it and post it in "Admin Abuse" section. Until then, we can't help you.

RE: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 10-23-2016

Okay Genius @ iLag as you mentioned in descriptions, there is no instigate , insult or abuse or anything in the demo. If you mistakenly provided wrong demo, then post the demo where it's all there . And stop lying without proof.

RE: Schnell - Stop the NON-Sense! - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 10-24-2016

(10-23-2016, 01:13 PM)iLag Wrote: Hi Everyone,

Theres a horrible player on Lamda servers, namely Mystics Schnell, who has the highest rating of Banning Clean players.
Earlier today, schnell decides to Instigate other Admins / paid admins, to spec & ban players who are clean.
Upon telling him the player(s) are clean, the guy gets abusive and insulting.
Above which he has teh audacity to tell me "He will complaint to Super-Admin" to BAN me.

The entire non-sense is in the Demo Im posting along.
His behavior is getting worse by the day, and the worst is - is no ones doing anything against Schnell.

And yes, Schnell has banned me multiple times in the past, for no apparent reason.

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/algv4Cfq/file.html

Please pardon my atrocious gameplay
Hey!

Here are some useful information to end this topic.

I must say let it go bro after reading it all , i even assured you many times if got banned random like this just ping me ,will un-ban you in seconds . Which i did once or twice already.

Now, thing is i read this very thread of yours like the time you made it.

But now and that time,i must say these points.

1. You aren't still banned by him or received it latest neither do he is admin now , like his right's got expired 2-3 days ago.

2. Since this thread got this much attention already .So, yeah as @ red mentioned we don't think we can do anything at this point. Since admin right's can be bought by anyone ,we are here to judge them but still can't "BIG BOSS" them except do can give warnings , which he did received multiple times .So, he will be more careful next time which i guess he was , hence you haven't received any bans now from him at least.
Also we do have some assigned admin's and we do take full responsibilities for them only.

Rest, i haven't watched the demo. So sorry! as i think you can handle verbal part by yourself .
Since ,with admin right's we sure can't provide decency neither do i'm saying he is not , because he is a friend but sure lacks admin skills.

which he will learn well if somehow bought admin again.

So,hope this clears it all.

Thank you. Angel

Thread Closed ??