LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Noob admin Fnatic Sky , U Suck. - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Noob admin Fnatic Sky , U Suck. (/showthread.php?tid=2245)

Pages: 1 2

Noob admin Fnatic Sky , U Suck. - cRuxx. - 08-26-2016

Plz Revoke His Admin .
Nick of Bot admin - -=Fnatic=- sKy
2nd Time happened with me , He appologised for his 1st mistake to lk3pto.
This Time he kicked me 2 Times From Automix sv for no reason. I was making the team win and that Bot was playing so noob.
Plz Revoke his Admimship or else m not gonna play on Automix Anymore.
He was telling that no one can remove his Adminship , dude u Suck madharchod Angry
I have a Problem Attaching Ss here . I cand send Ss on watsapp if anyone wants. Contact - 9324020064

RE: Noob admin Fnatic Sky , U Suck. - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 08-26-2016

This is the second time you are complaining without demo.

RE: Noob admin Fnatic Sky , U Suck. - FnAT!c SkY - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 08:40 AM)King Wrote: Plz Revoke His Admin .
Nick of Bot admin -  -=Fnatic=- sKy
2nd Time happened with me , He appologised for his 1st mistake to lk3pto.
This Time he kicked me 2 Times From Automix sv for no reason. I was making the team win and that Bot was playing so noob.
Plz Revoke his Admimship or else m  not gonna play on Automix Anymore.
He was telling that no one can remove his Adminship , dude u Suck madharchod  Angry
I have a Problem Attaching Ss here . I cand send Ss on watsapp if anyone wants. Contact - 9324020064

RE: Noob admin Fnatic Sky , U Suck. - cRuxx. - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 09:00 AM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: This is the second time you are complaining without demo.

He kicked Me 2 times so demo will be overwritten. My Cs has Problem i cant see The chats or anycommands on the screen , for that i have to open console Tongue
Still , i have demo i will upload before 10pm 

(08-26-2016, 01:46 PM)PUT you demo Wrote: GET your pRoblem solved

ADMINS ARE ALSO human beight...MISTAKES occur  Sleepy AUR TU ABUSE KARNA BAND KAR.............. Dodgy Dodgy

Sky your admin suspended temporary in the form of last warning. It will be activaed again on 1st sept. Expiry was Sept 7 which is changed to Sept 13.

RE: Noob admin Fnatic Sky , U Suck. - cRuxx. - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 02:38 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: Sky your admin suspended temporary in the form of last warning. It will be activaed again on 1st sept. Expiry was Sept 7 which is changed to Sept 13
Last warning was already given to Him , and he appologised. Remove Permanently and U can verify with Lk3pto Big Grin

After last warning comes 1 week suspension and later comes permenant.

(08-26-2016, 03:15 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: After last warning comes 1 week suspension and later comes permenant.

This Guy is a Bad hater Of Me...You can Get It from His Last Post...He wants Me to be removed Permanently so he can Hack Easily....Cheapness...If he Dont hack why Is he worried On my adminship...Earlier Also I  Said It was Just a Mistake..Maybe...But Owner He wants My adminship To be removed The only reason he is creating This Mess Up...

(08-26-2016, 04:01 PM)FnAT!c SkY Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 03:15 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: After last warning comes 1 week suspension and later comes permenant

Owner He hasn't Submitted his Demi Yet...He wants me to get removed from admins So he is playing Mind Games...How can you trust Him Without Demo..He Is Escaping from the situation By Claming His Cs is Problematic...This Is really A Bad Way ...I request you To Revoke My right After he submits A Demo How Can U trust This Abusive Person from His Words...Plz Make A Note He Hasn't submited Demo...He was Abusing Me the same On the On goins Game...He Was Telling I will Revoke You rights...And All Stuff.....Plz Take Legal Actions After Proper Examining ...Not listening To his Personal Messages...

RE: Noob admin Fnatic Sky , U Suck. - LPC | BoToB - 08-27-2016

i think 1 week suspention is enough do not remove his adminship permanently

king bro take it easy :)