LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
thanx joint for this - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: thanx joint for this (/showthread.php?tid=2239)

Pages: 1 2

thanx joint for this - /N~LegioN/^D - 08-25-2016

LoL what on earth has people started fighting for.. @Chulbul, take that Beer he sends you. If you just wanna earn hackers, we can make arrangements for that. Change it to VIP. Banning rights are given to use it.
@ N~Legion D: I hope you got it what happens to oversmartness. White chat is not given for abusing or anything and especially to other fellow admins. You have u@ feature to tell him whatevr u want and other people don't need to know about it. Thanks for going there and ban that a*****e pogobot. And stop fighting internally. @Chulbul: next useless ban and u Loose ur adminship .

i wil give the things in mind.. but seriously bro he deserves just a warning? just think lik pogobot how many hackers must hav come and slaughtered our genuine players in the presence of admins lik chulbul?

RE: thanx joint for this - LPC | {R}ed~[M]an - 08-25-2016

D the decision was made by core members and that will be final, if you disagreed will core members judgment and start arguing again , core will take a decision on you Smile

disagree with*

RE: thanx joint for this - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 08-25-2016

Yea I think he deserves a last warning because : unlike a noob admin , he thought it was BotBot so was confirming it with BotBot if that was him. After confirming he has to spec that player. Yes he took lol too long for that. So that was his first mistake. 2nd he banned u permenant . He should have banned u for 15-20 or half an hour for ur misconduct. So for this 2 mistakes I think he deserves just a warning. And again since its last, he will get it all revoked on his next mistake.

RE: thanx joint for this - [F]z^ | The Force Awakens - 08-25-2016

Woah D u winn this tym nice! This matter is like a court case Big Grin

RE: thanx joint for this - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 08-25-2016

He was BotBot ?
He told u?

(08-25-2016, 12:16 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: He was BotBot ?
He told u?

botbot? idk It Was Botob he said me cuz he replied to me yoo force.. and d nick "force" they use only regular players who know me or are my friend.. so i asked him u know me? then he said yup i am botob.. 

now its clear why chulbul didn't ban him , but he fell for the words of a lier Big Grin.

RE: thanx joint for this - /N~LegioN/^D - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 12:26 PM)[C]arnAge_Re|)man Wrote: now its clear why chulbul didn't ban him , but he fell for the words of a lier  Big Grin.

carnage.. my kid. even if it was botob or any good player.. hacking is  hacking.. no matter whos playing.. should ban widout thinking who the player is if u think he is hacking for sure!!

I am saying chulbul believed he was botob and if u are regular on forum u already know how many times botob has posted his demo, I was saying that guy lied that he was botob and chulbul believed in that hacker and didn't take matter much seriously Smile

(08-25-2016, 12:47 PM)[C]arnAge_Re|)man Wrote: I am saying chulbul believed he was botob and if u are regular on forum u already know how many times botob has posted his demo, I was saying that guy lied that he was botob and chulbul believed in that hacker and didn't take matter much seriously Smile

he was playing with different nick and he was found hacking.. so it says it all he has been caught hacking,dark horse also says he was aiming.. now u guys cant change decision he was found hacking though..