LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum:

---===( Announcements )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons (/showthread.php?tid=1786)

Pages: 1 2

New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - Franzapa The Batgirl - 04-02-2016

New Admins ;

When you ban a hacker, Please select right ban period. I see tons of 1 week, 1 hour, 1 day etc. bans for wallhack and aimbot. Make sure to ban them permanent.

And it's ok to rage or blame in ban reason when you sure about a hacker, But never ban as reason of Unknown. I see bans for 1 week saying "Unknown". WTH is unknown. name Aimbot, wh etc.

When use ban reason as submit demo, include the reason to submit demo too . ex:- submit demo/wh , submit demo/aimbot

And never ban or slay for players reasoning them "hiding". That's pure raging. I saw an admin slay a guy and told him "will ban if keep hiding" at train map". Yes anyone can hide in a map and kill others and train is totally hide and seek map. That's tactics. Camping and Hiding in a good spot is 2 things.

And when players/hackers join with nicks as "Ban me", "ban me if you can","you can't ban me" type status in console and compare steam ids. probably will end up banning yourself if ban a guy with nicks like these ones.

That's all for now. Thanks !!!

RE: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - I hate hackers - 04-02-2016

Please remove walker he is fucking cheater. How did this guy get his adminship??
If he is paying money to hack then I'll pay money and open my speed hack and f*** the players in the server.

If anyone wants to become an admin he should earn it not pay for it.
Some admins have half braincell and have delay in their brains which is frustrating.

RE: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - Franzapa The Batgirl - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 05:34 PM)I hate hackers Wrote: Please remove walker he is fucking cheater. How did this guy get his adminship??
If he is paying money to hack then I'll pay money and open my speed hack and f*** the players in the server.

If anyone wants to become an admin he should earn it not pay for it.
Some admins have half braincell and have delay in their brains which is frustrating.

We have banned plenty of admins/vips for cheating and have taken away their adminships whether they are paid or free . So provide relevant proofs  when accusing. "Demo" and will take instant action.

Ya some admins take too many time to ban a very easy catching hacker. aimbotter, speed hacker etc. But they will improve with the time hopefully :3

and Yes I earned it Big Grin But we need to sell something know  Shy Servers not free. We can't forecast the guy who bought adminship is a pro or noob. When they keep doing wrong bans and use privileges to rage, owners cancel/remove some of their amx menu options.

For the main case in your comment : Me or other admins haven't notice him[walker] for cheating or something else cause, he is not a pro player or he don't go for nice scores like 40-6, 78-14. But will check him by now for sure. Next time don't report them in public threads tho :3 use PM

RE: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - talika - 04-02-2016

VERY VERY IMPORTANT POST. NICE WORK BATGIRL. Smile

RE: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - Franzapa The Batgirl - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 06:12 PM)talika Wrote: VERY VERY IMPORTANT POST. NICE WORK BATGIRL. Smile

Thanks. Was thinking what smiley face I'm gonna use after saying thanks  Big Grin but these smilies are too overwhelming and overreacting ones  Tongue Mango should add few more  Rolleyes

RE: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - muhaMOAR - 04-03-2016

I guess this topic is mainly about my 5-6 bans for around 15000 mins with "Unknown" reason.
The reason for this is that it was not the first "Permanent" ban for this player on that server. CreDelele and 2K^ banned him just before me and he just kept reconnecting with different steam ids.
So to not perma-ban the steam id that some other (non-steam) player might use and to ban him as quickly as possible - I was just banning him through amx_banip for around 15000 minutes.
I completely forgot to add a ban reason there, my bad, sorry Smile

RE: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - Franzapa The Batgirl - 04-03-2016

(04-03-2016, 02:30 AM)muhaMOAR Wrote: I guess this topic is mainly about my 5-6 bans for around 15000 mins with "Unknown" reason.
The reason for this is that it was not the first "Permanent" ban for this player on that server. CreDelele and 2K^ banned him just before me and he just kept reconnecting with different steam ids.
So to not perma-ban the steam id that some other (non-steam) player might use and to ban him as quickly as possible - I was just banning him through amx_banip for around 15000 minutes.
I completely forgot to add a ban reason there, my bad, sorry Smile

No No, It's not all about your bans. This covers like 75% admins reasons and stuffs. Take a look at amxbanpage. And yes "Unknown" thing was about your bans and there were few others too banning reasoning as  "Unknown".

I'll tell you why people shouldn't ban reason as Unknown. At the end of day usually me and lkt3pto go through amxbanpage and see what are the new bans and reasons. Sometimes we see admins ban people for admin abuse or personal reasons. So abuse is not a reason for permanent ban. So in the future admins will use "Unknown" reason to ban abusers, and we will never know the players got ban for cheating or abusing.

And clearly this thread not targeting a 1 admin or person. This is a tutorial for all new ones. If about short ban periods, Walker and Na'Vi Markeloff have lamda record for banning hackers for 1 day and 1 hour :'D

SO don't take this thread personally. Because if I wanted to target a person , I add names in thread. Example:- To admin muhaMOAR  Tongue

RE: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - rockycs - 04-03-2016

I will surely keep this in mind while banning hakers. Thanks BATGIRL. Smile

RE: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - Franzapa The Batgirl - 04-03-2016

(04-03-2016, 05:03 AM)rockycs Wrote: I will surely keep this in mind while banning hakers. Thanks BATGIRL. Smile

Welcome and thanks for the feedback  Blush

RE: New Admins Ban Time/Reasons - LPC | AMIT - 04-07-2016

Nice post batgirl helpful for all admins Tongue