LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
IMMATURE ADMINS AND THIER IMMATURE ACTS. - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Demo/Photo Hosting For Unban (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: IMMATURE ADMINS AND THIER IMMATURE ACTS. (/showthread.php?tid=1737)

IMMATURE ADMINS AND THIER IMMATURE ACTS. - ameyagumaste - 03-21-2016

Respected Head Admin,

I have been banned by admin creep for a silly reason.He believes that I had lamed him and out of his immature temperament he dared to conduct such act.My humble request to the Authority is to think twice before selling the server rights to such kids.I hope my message reached you in its right sense.

Generally I stop recording my demo as soon as I get connected to the server for the avoidance of lag. The prime reason for my ban is not due to act of any unfair play,but foolishness of an irresponsible person.I request you to look into the actuality and take appropriate action.Thank you once again.

Below are the details of the Ban:[AMXBans]
Banned Nickname : PRO-Player-FL
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Laming '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 1007245914 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 116.75.138.24

Regards,
Ameya G.

RE: IMMATURE ADMINS AND THIER IMMATURE ACTS. - -=DON=- - 03-21-2016

Ameya Human Being are bound to make mistakes and a better way to point out their mistake is to simply report it in humble way. 

You are Banned for laming Admin so it was just for him to ban you. Cause its already mentioned No Laming Admins. 

And Admins are Appointed by Our Expert Lamda Core Panel whom you are not upto that level to Question their Decision.

Appreciate you playing in Lamda but have some decency and enjoy our servers.

RE: IMMATURE ADMINS AND THIER IMMATURE ACTS. - Kamalesha - 03-21-2016

You signed up to be a manager, not a lecturer, nonetheless generally it appears like you are in highschool. Associate in Nursing worker WHO goofs off and disregards your directions, then pouts, sulks and acts sullen once things get it wrong will build it seem to be you are managing a young adult. Immature workers square measure a headache for managers to trot out, however if the behavior is left unbridled it will have a major result on very cheap line. Unskilled behavior negatively impacts productivity and might harm the name of your tiny business.

RE: IMMATURE ADMINS AND THIER IMMATURE ACTS. - ameyagumaste - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 05:54 AM)-=DON=- Wrote: Ameya Human Being are bound to make mistakes and a better way to point out their mistake is to simply report it in humble way. 

You are Banned for laming Admin so it was just for him to ban you. Cause its already mentioned No Laming Admins. 

And Admins are Appointed by Our Expert Lamda Core Panel whom you are not upto that level to Question their Decision.

Appreciate you playing in Lamda but have some decency and enjoy our servers.

Respected Don,

I may ask you "Who are you to judge me?" but I wont.I would surely take into account your saying and try to bring about  the change in my behavior.If you felt my reporting in any ways criticized your fellow admin I am sorry for that.
And also I am glad you appreciate my presence on the server.

Thanks.

(03-21-2016, 06:02 AM)Kamalesha Wrote: You signed up to be a manager, not a lecturer, nonetheless generally it appears like you are in highschool. Associate in Nursing worker WHO goofs off and disregards your directions, then pouts, sulks and acts sullen once things get it wrong will build it seem to be you are managing a young adult. Immature workers square measure a headache for managers to trot out, however if the behavior is left unbridled it will have a major result on very cheap line. Unskilled behavior negatively impacts productivity and might harm the name of your tiny business.
Dont use Google so much that even you dont understand whats written Lol. Still just need to know exactly to whom you have written this and what feelings you wanna convey? Tongue 

(03-21-2016, 06:24 AM)ameyagumaste Wrote: Respected Don,

I may ask you "Who are you to judge me?" but I wont.I would surely take into account your saying  and try to bring about  the change in my behavior.If you felt my reporting in any ways criticized your fellow admin I am sorry for that.

Thanks.

Simple reply: Keep playing on Lamda and keep your suggestions and complains here in a humble way Smile 

RE: IMMATURE ADMINS AND THIER IMMATURE ACTS. - red - 03-21-2016

I suggest you to record demo whenever you connect to the server Smile

RE: IMMATURE ADMINS AND THIER IMMATURE ACTS. - ameyagumaste - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 11:53 AM)-=DON=- Wrote:

I may ask you "Who are you to judge me?" but I wont.I would surely take into account your saying  and try to bring about  the change in my behavior.If you felt my reporting in any ways criticized your fellow admin I am sorry for that.

Thanks.

Simple reply: Keep playing on Lamda and keep your suggestions and complains here in a humble way Smile 

Sure don,I will try my best to be humble and polite.A minor instruction to your admin would also help do the right justice.Anyways,nice talking to you.

(03-21-2016, 11:53 AM)-=DON=- Wrote:

Thanks.

Also,please take the efforts to unban me so that I could play on your servers.(Requested Humbly)