LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
WE ALL LOVE U CJ - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum:

---===( Announcements )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: WE ALL LOVE U CJ (/showthread.php?tid=1604)

WE ALL LOVE U CJ - MIK - 02-21-2016

Every one in lamda community knows CJ. He was one of the most dedicated person for lamda, his love and passion for cs and for lamda was of next level. I really feel bad when people like CJ lose their battle with life and end up talking a wrong decision. He will be missed on our whatsap group, our svs, our forum itself and his favorite TEAMSPEAK. :") we used to prefer his commentry on teamspeak rather then watching the live match on HLTV. :")

Everyone remeber their first pay, first job, first step and when it comes to gaming we say first game, first match , first clan and the first adminship. 100+ players saying the same thing in our whatsapp group "" How can he leave us ? he gave my first adminship ? :") "". How emotional you were/willbe to your first pay ? same kind of feeling came when u get your first adminship and u never forget the person who gave you that :") .

10 days before he was specing my clan match and i had no idea that i am seeing CJ's name last time in spec admins :") i never knew he wont be able to give re he wont be able to guide he wont be able to spec :")

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ME = Hey Cj
NICK = MIK
pass = ###### can you please add my adminship on all lamda svs as a core member please ?? Thank YOU.
CJ = mik u there?

Me = Hm say?
CJ = IF YOU EVER BE THAT FORMAL AGAIN I PROMISE YOU, I WILL CATCH THE NEXT FLIGHT TO AUSTRALIA AND RIP YOUR a** APART WITH MY MASSIVE DICK

ME = haha sorry dad xD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My exact last conversation with CJ :") on 3rd feb . i never expected he will leave me just a week after. I should have shown him more formal behaviour of mine so that he could have come to my place to rip my a** off with his massive dick :") probably better then losing him :"). i wish i could understand him or ask him are u okay ? :") I MISS U CJ. i never expected you will leave me just a week after talking to me :")

i Should have read his heart and not his lines :")

WE ALL LOVE U CJ

MIK

RE: WE ALL LOVE U CJ - cRuxx. - 02-21-2016

Wel will Miss U CJ^ bhai :"(

R.I.P CJ Broda <3

F[S]^~ KinG aka ShOxY

Also Regards From ~
Team Fra[G]ShoT Smile

RE: WE ALL LOVE U CJ - Trickster - 02-21-2016

Cj one of my best mate the guy who I never met for him I really m so sad coz the WhatsApp conversation with him and on calls .He was the first who I asked for being in core team and he said I will try my best to recconend your name and every problems I faced in cs I asked him really bro miss Karna bahut tough hai yaar ?

RE: WE ALL LOVE U CJ - LPC | BoToB - 02-22-2016

CJ :'(

RE: WE ALL LOVE U CJ - MIK - 02-23-2016

Whole lamda team will remember u CJ :")

RE: WE ALL LOVE U CJ - LPC | ^CHULBUL - 02-24-2016

(02-23-2016, 02:57 PM)MIK Wrote: Whole lamda team will remember u CJ :")

wll never frgt you ... ^Cj S!r ...... !!!!