LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Stop calling good players hackers !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have been noticing an increase in the no of clean/pro players being asked for their demo and being accused of hacking.

Going forward, the Owners or Core team is not to accept any request for banning someone until a demo is there to prove he is hacker. This applies for the core team and owners as well, we do not ban any1 unless we are 100 % sure and we have proof to prove that the player is hacker.

NO BAN unless its obvious he is hacking or you have a demo to prove it !
If admins have no explanation on why the player was banned by him, he looses his admin-ship. SO i suggest you be active on forum and watch your back.
NICE ONE PHANNY BRO!!
To all my fellow admins,

As I've seen the number of bans have been increasing day by day and most of the players are clean so keeping this thing in mind and being a core member of team lamda I'm inducing this new rules for banning below:

1)If a particular admin is banning a player he needs to record his demo first and then ban him.

2)The demo shall be submitted within 24 hours of the ban period.

3)If a admin fails to submit the demo within the specified time then the player will be unbanned even if he is not clean.

4)No fake or free bans will be tolerated hence after.

These rules should be implemented right now as soon as possible, anyone who fails to follow these rules will be revoked from his admin rights for a week.

Thank you.

Ron

Ok i like it but what about those admins u want to play.. ??
i just want to say according to me this rule will create some problems .. or kind of an advantage for hackers

Please dont take this seriously
Thank You
this is necessary as not some but 3-4 admins go in spec mode to check players. no more banning players to upload demo.
(07-22-2015, 12:46 PM)phantom83 ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]I have been noticing an increase in the no of clean/pro players being asked for their demo and being accused of hacking.

Going forward, the Owners or Core team is not to accept any request for banning someone until a demo is there to prove he is hacker. This applies for the core team and owners as well, we do not ban any1 unless we are 100 % sure and we have proof to prove that the player is hacker.

NO BAN unless its obvious he is hacking or you have a demo to prove it !

In that case can you ask "Kali" to prove that i am a waller....
Hez is pissin me for no point.. accused me for being a waller and banned me from the SV... look in the matter and unban me...
Thanks

Regards
Class

i agree to what you said but duty of an admin is to first spec the player who he thinks is a hacker and then ban him if he is unfair..
banning the player directly is not good its kind of wasting time of the player as well as the moderators..
Guys, it's so simple. I've said it before, but I'll repeat if someone haven't seen it yet.

If you suspect someone is using wallhack, it's quite easy to expose him. Use the amx_ssbanmenu, and force the suspect's computer to take screenshots, and ask him/her to upload both the screenshots as well as the demo. If the suspect is indeed wallhacking, it'll show on the screenshots. There's never any doubt then, and no one gets banned unfairly or on the grounds of mere coincidences (which also is possible, yet the chances are small).

If this function is not yet available on the server; get cracking! It's 100% accurate, and much more efficient.

For the case of aimbot, it's pretty easy to see on a demo.

Otherwise I agree with the new rules. Spectate first - that is essential.

CpL
They ask clean players for demo its very annoying once i was also asked bt i am playing on this sv right from the start then too they doubt so much no trust
okei, heres the thing with amx_ssbanmenu. DO NOT use it before you're absolutely sure. Someone should have said that it will automatically ban aswell. I think i've made a mistake.
Pages: 1 2 3