LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Nova Abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name Nova
Server Umbrella Swarm
Explanation We Just spawnned And killed him 2 - 3 times And he slayed Us Both... We Did Not Do Anything Not Even Cheat.Teamed.Camp couse we where just there less than 40s and i though camping is allowed but nvm that we where not camping anyway he did this for like 2 times 1 time i brush it off couse idk i was late to join so i did not know what happened and + i dont have prof for the first even but i have the second its quite long but wait till the end what he does
Demo/Prof: https://www.mediafire.com/file/62pb7fto1drjnh4/Umb_Swarm_Lamda.dem/file
Reviewing The Demo.

About The Demo :

there was 4 players on server playing with one admin , that have no brain , Warning the 2 humans From Camping Or Ban , Before i go ahead to the other thing i want to talk about the game Objective . Umbrella Swarm , Have 2 Teams Right ? Humans & Zombie Right ? So Zombies Objective To kill all the humans , and Humans Objective is to survive or either Kill all the zombies , so would wonder how the humans will survive exactly ? in that situation the humans can camp as a team in any Place or Spawn. Now let go back and talk about the Demo ADMIN Nova Slayed both of the humans and left the server by saying sorry, i'm curious why you would say sorry even , if you slay them for fun , and what i call that an abuse. so my new system about payment admins/vips will get demoted if they reach max warnings (0/3) , after all that You will not be able to get any Prv again.

Result:
The Admin Will be Warned (1/3 Warnings) if he reach (3/3 Warnings he Will be Demoted)
Punishment Due First Warning :
Ban Length 1 Days (1440min) For Following Reason .
Reasons : Free Slay .

+5 Karma @
Report Accepted & Closed
-ReDWinG (Server manager)
Thx for report. Checked Player Logs, Slay and Votemap Access removed. Thread closed.