LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Nickname on our servers: xDDeStRo

2. Your real name (yes, your real real-life name) : Nemanja

3. Your age (ladies are not obligated to answer Wink ): 17 soon Big Grin

4. Country of residence (Masturbatia is an acceptable response, but you will have to do a sexy dance to prove it): Serbia

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional): [email protected] (kiler) its old email xD

6. How long you've been playing CS(don't get sad if we call you noob. We call everyone noobs. Even ourselves): idk i played it before now i play cs:go and 1.6 together xD its hard trust me (around 5 months)

7. Your favorite server (If our servers get depressed that you don't like them, we will put them in rehab. You be truthful): Umbrela swarm ofc.

8. Any hobbies ("Hobbies? what are those? I even skip bathing to play CS" - perfectly acceptable response Wink ): In free time hacking some instagrams, carding, etc....

9. What do you think of our servers? (You can say they suck, but then you should also willingly accept a reply of "you suck" from us)
I only play on umbrela swarm but i don't have words for it im playing on server for 5 days and im allredy 68 rank D:

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? If so, please write them down
(we promise to ignore your suggestions for two weeks because we're too busy doing the Irish clogging dance. Then we will make a random decision that more than half our moderators will have no clue about Wink )
Nope love it keep the good work boys.

Welcome aboard, to the forum & servers of course.

Stay active & enjoy the fragging!
Ty v.
Welcome, have fun.
Welcome onboard and enjoy the time. Happy fragging.

If you have question, see problems or anything feel free to contact us and write forum posts.

rian
ty guys.
Welcome To Lpc Forums

hope u enjoy your stay here