LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[FB]-------------------------------------[FB]
||| You are banned
||| Nick: define gay: you!
||| IP: 62.39.204.101
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191264280
||| By admin: Bel^
||| Reason: sgs
||| Ban created: 13.04.2019 - 22:58:32
||| For length: 4 weeks
||| On: LamdaProCS.com DD2 only [EU] 24/7 (de_dust2)
||| Time left: 4 weeks
||| Will expire: 11.05.2019 - 22:58:32
[FB]-------------------------------------[FB]

https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/XmqugeYr/file.html
no time to view demo.. can do tomorrow when awake.

why the hell you dont play with some name we know?
im not obligated to use the same name lmao, also no point on viewing the demo unless u want to see shit admins bans for "sgs" is allowed to only if it aint a script.
hf gl
(04-13-2019, 09:11 PM)azydiamond Wrote: [ -> ]im not obligated to use the same name lmao, also no point on viewing the demo unless u want to see Cookie admins bans for "sgs" is allowed to only if it aint a script.
hf gl

increased speed by sgs isnt supported, for sure not by me Tongue

ban removed tho Smile

and dont try again Smile

script or not, still an speed advantage
Rules?

Speed advantages is up to you to get fixed, nothing with sgs... sgs is a skill, and as far as i know/remember its not illegal unless its a script.

Up to you to fix as i mentioned:
sv_airaccelerate 100 -> sv_airaccelerate 10

Also this would be funny to put that on rules, it will remind me of some cs source servers "You have been slayed: bunnyhop its not allowed" or "you have been banned: deagle its not allowed"
(04-13-2019, 09:31 PM)azydiamond Wrote: [ -> ]Rules?

Speed advantages is up to you to get fixed, nothing with sgs... sgs is a skill, and as far as i know/remember its not illegal unless its a script.

Up to you to fix as i mentioned:
sv_airaccelerate 100 -> sv_airaccelerate 10

Also this would be funny to put that on rules, it will remind me of some cs source servers "You have been slayed: bunnyhop its not allowed" or "you have been banned: deagle its not allowed"

LMFAO

sv AIRACCELERATE IS ON 1