LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: LPC banners in D2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off Whoever had this idea deserves a Pat on the back..... the Banners look pretty cool and they are quite prominent as well.

My only suggestion (IF POSSIBLE) would be to DECREASE the luminosity of the Banner itself..... the problem here is that the Banner itself is so Bright that it doesnt match the d2 ambience and Stands Out too much.... and also it is sorta distracting cause of the bright white background and the dark fonts so its the first thing that your eye snaps to when any part of the banner comes on your screen.
Better looking banner in working progress.

Thanks, all benefits go to .

Banners will be added to Aim server in the weekend too.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 20190411224649-1.jpg]
(04-11-2019, 03:33 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]First off Whoever had this idea deserves a Pat on the back..... the Banners look pretty cool and they are quite prominent as well.

My only suggestion (IF POSSIBLE) would be to DECREASE the luminosity of the Banner itself..... the problem here is that the Banner itself is so Bright that it doesnt match the d2 ambience and Stands Out too much.... and also it is sorta distracting cause of the bright white background and the dark fonts so its the first thing that your eye snaps to when any part of the banner comes on your screen.

[Image: de-dust20055.png]
Heya brotha, well i've been working on this for fcking 3-4 month already Big Grin

I had updated the banner this evening (18:00 GMT+2), without the white background ( as i had noticed it myself already Smile )

Another small update will follow in a short due (hopefully 2-3 days max)

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 20190411224649-1.jpg]
- updated banner and welcome board -
added on some aim maps already too.
The New Version looks ultra cool

Thanks, this is my 'fault' Big Grin
(04-17-2019, 12:00 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]The New Version looks ultra cool

yay, credits go to , thanks from my behalf too Smile)