LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: xanax unban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Nick that you use in the game: Xanax

2. Evidence - demo file and screenshot (cannot find it in my folder)

3. Information from the Console ban: 
||| You are banned
||| Nick: xanax
||| IP: 119.73.112.29
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61422806
||| By admin: u_Sc()()bY_0
||| Reason: Speedhack
||| Ban created: 05.04.2019 - 20:33:15
||| For length: Permanent
||| On: LamdaProCS.com DD2 only [EU] 24/7 (de_dust2)
||| Time left: Forever
||| Will expire: Never

4. Describe the situation: 

I am playing this game for about 13 years. This makes me sad that some people cannot define the difference between SGS and Speedhack. Speedhack is something which makes you move really fast from 1 distance to another, SGS is a whole different concept. Why in the blue hell would you ban someone for SGS? Also who let this guy be admin when he cannot define the difference.. Basically I joined your server about an hour ago and this guy Scooby banned me for speedhack while in reality I was doing SGS

Also a short note: I am currently Server manager on lgkcommunity, managing their ZP as well as some other things.. Do you expect SM to hack? lmao.

Thanks.
to get more speed about SGS like Bhop is forbidden and the ban is then correct. Play normal like all other players.

And without demo no chance for an unban. Post your banned demo.

short: lgkcommunity interested nobody here. Its an **** Community. There is nothing to say more about them.
(04-05-2019, 07:33 PM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]to get more speed about SGS like Bhop is forbidden and the ban is then correct.  Play normal like all other players.

And without demo no chance for an unban. Post your banned demo.

short:  lgkcommunity  interested nobody here. Its an **** Community. There is nothing to say more about them.

Why did your admin not warned me before banning then? At least he could warn before doing a permanent ban on me over SGS. Also if SGS is bannable, why in the blue hell you did not disabled sv_airaccelator? 

As for the demo, i cannot find it dude, it is not even in my folder. 

Your admin might have the demo of me. Admins are supposed to record demo before perma banning someone, right? Or is that not a rule in this community? lol.
I understand fully your problem. First is to say this Dust2 Server is not my server, i dont support this server. Port 27015 u have to contact V here or SXL for port 27016.

SGS is legit, i know it. But to get to much speed about SGS is cheating for me. I dont decide your ban here. Maybe u will get an Answer from the Server Manager where you got banned.

ABout the demo idk. Wait for an Answer from the Server Manager Smile

Admins dont need to record the demo about you. The Servers here have different Rules... So i cant say it about the Dust2 Servers how they handle it.
Check any folder for a .dem file. There may be another folder where u can find it.
Please upload your demo, as any other player would be requested to do Smile

without demo, nothing will happen.
(04-05-2019, 07:51 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]Check any folder for a .dem file. There may be another folder where u can find it.

Dude, I am literally in my demo folder, I cannot find any sort of demo regarding to it. All I have is the info of your admin banning me. Also what surprises me is that admins are supposed to record a demo before perma banning someone which is not in this community. There are various cases where it will involve that.

If you want, you can use AnyDesk to remote my PC and see it on your own.
(04-05-2019, 08:03 PM)Levinurion Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2019, 07:51 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]Check any folder for a .dem file. There may be another folder where u can find it.

Dude, I am literally in my demo folder, I cannot find any sort of demo regarding to it. All I have is the info of your admin banning me. Also what surprises me is that admins are supposed to record a demo before perma banning someone which is not in this community. There are various cases where it will involve that.

that would only mean ur cfg has ''stop'' or ''stoprecord'' added or else u manually have stopped the demo

as mentioned before, without demo nothing is going to happen
(04-05-2019, 08:35 PM)Veicis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2019, 08:03 PM)Levinurion Wrote: [ -> ]

that would only mean ur cfg has ''stop'' or ''stoprecord'' added or else u manually have stopped the demo

as mentioned before, without demo nothing is going to happen

This is mad retarded. I did none of it and I am speaking all truth. In all other words, it should also be on the administrators too when it comes to ban. How you're going to investigate the ban if someone is coming clear. So like let's say that there's a professional player in your community, admin bans him without covering up the reason why he banned him, he doesn't have the demo, you guys would do the same with him as you're doing with me? Lol dude. Also I checked up the bans. For SGS its a perma ban, but for a cheat engine being caught, its a 5 hour ban ???????

Nah bro help me with this bro, you are admin at my place and could probably help me out with this
I don't want to comment anything but a professional do not need sgs or anything. We have some professionals.
Pages: 1 2