LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok here we are. Last voting got this result:

[Image: lpc-dd2-mappoll.JPG]

Since there was speak of the 3 most voted maps will get into this new poll I will set 4 map in here.

You have ONE vote - this poll will last 1 week ending on 15th of January. Result will be taken 1 day later.

Start the vote!
all maps are noob maps. =) Anstatt du Assault nimmst aber nein, keine Ahnung. Big Grin
Scheiss Hossi-Map Big Grin / Sht-fukking hostage rescue dieing crap bast.rds mapsht! Big Grin
u can remove hostages so this should not be an problem
Drück auch ein Knöpfle - push the button :p
But then what's the point for the game on a map if there are no hostages on assault? The ct's would be killing innocent terrorists that have no threat.
Meh what a plot hole eh? Big Grin
(01-08-2019, 12:35 PM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]But then what's the point for the game on a map if there are no hostages on assault? The ct's would be killing innocent terrorists that have no threat.
Meh what a plot hole eh? Big Grin

Well cs maps arent rly too popular nor requested :/ otherwise i wouldnt mind playin cs _office or amtn alike Smile)
So it's official:

New map to add to the server: de_inferno

The map will be added shortly. Please stay tuned.
I hope than Inferno become one off dd2 servver maps.. I know if you add it it will not be anymore just dd2 server..