LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
### Go here to vote for a new map:
http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=3772

Hello folks.

Since we are doing pretty good actually we are planning some smaller changes in the next year 2019.
One thing which I want to annouce now:

There will be new maps to the server since people keep asking to add more maps. And since we are kept alive by the community and the players we wan't YOU to put in map proposals. As 1st move there will be only 1 new map added!

Just write down maps you would like to be played on the server.

!!!!But keep in mind: Actually there are ONLY DE_mapsto be added!!!!

In some weeks I will start polling all these maps until 1 map will win.
So please, start discussoing and adding map names.

Thank you Smile
---

edit: Polling about maps will start on 1st of January.
All noted maps will be pushed into a poll. there will be more than 1 poll. Polling will end until 1 last map will reveal Wink
---

2nd edit:
the following maps are nominated for polling.
### Go here to vote for a new map:
http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=3772
I would choose de_inferno or de_dust , i know only 1 added vut these 2 would get my vote
Both Nab Maps. I would say one AWP MAP and cs_assault or cs_mansion.
(12-17-2018, 11:43 AM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Both Nab Maps.   I would say   one AWP MAP  and cs_assault or cs_mansion.

Some one isn't reading the thread Big Grin

De_ maps only :p
Imagine.playing awp with 32 ppl on Big Grin rofl 
(12-17-2018, 11:19 AM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello folks.

Since we are doing pretty good actually we are planning some smaller changes in the next year 2019.

There will be new maps to the server since people keep asking to add more maps. And since we are kept alive by the community and the players we wan't YOU to put in map proposals. As 1st move there will be only 1 new map added!

Thank you Smile

Guys 

What do you think about activating dust_2x2 again, for the purpose of night and morning playing in witch I'm often a part of..at list as an option for me to change it..or to ask people to vote for it in situations when is three on four or four on five players on the server for example?

Until now I have organized only A play, witch is catchy because I have to announce it again and again for anyone who is coming in to a server and deal with the smart guys that don't respect majority decision..so think it would make life easier maybe..

That suggestion is separated from the main subject, but in the same time it isn't ..so I'm using the opportunity to ad it on the side..  Smile

Best regards..

p1..
(12-17-2018, 01:07 PM)p1p1 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys 

What do you think about activating dust_2x2 again, for the purpose of night and morning playing in witch I'm often a part of..at list as an option for me to change it..or to ask people to vote for it in situations when is three on four or four on five players on the server for example?

Until now I have organized only A play, witch is catchy because I have to announce it again and again for anyone who is coming in to a server and deal with the smart guys that don't respect majority decision..so think it would make life easier maybe..

That suggestion is separated from the main subject, but in the same time it isn't ..so I'm using the opportunity to ad it on the side..  Smile

Best regards..

p1..

Heya, was only removed for 1.reason, it happened to get a glitch where only half map got closed :/

Will test tonight to see if can fix any how Wink

& thanks for a suggestion Smile)

Best regards..

p1..

Problem has been: On both sides CT & TE players has been spawned inside the CLOSED part of the map. That's why is has been disabled.

Good intention anyways.
(12-17-2018, 01:21 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]

Best regards..

p1..

Problem has been: On both sides CT & TE players has been spawned inside the CLOSED part of the map. That's why is has been disabled.

Good intention anyways.

Ok..thanks guys..

On the subject.. I agree with V. Inferno and dust work for me also for now..  

Smile
(12-17-2018, 11:19 AM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello folks.

Thank you Smile
maybe de_nuke ?
Hello guys, there really are a lot of maps for me. So I chose Inferno...
Pages: 1 2 3 4