LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gldaly i can say, that we do keep getting more & more regulars, arounds 60-70 % of these are all regulars & being seen daily, meaning to say, we are doing pretty damn good job so far,
Am personally thanking the whole DD2 only team, since admins are taking a huge role into running a server, i wanted to give a huge thanks to all !!

hoping to see these very same regulars joining the forum sooner or later too Smile)

Overall , Once again thanks to all Smile)

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 20181215202750-1.jpg]
Lastely, have fun all !!!!!
(12-15-2018, 08:36 PM)Veicis Wrote: [ -> ]Gldaly i can say, that we do keep getting more & more regulars, arounds 60-70 % of these are all regulars & being seen daily, meaning to say, we are doing pretty damn good job so far,
Am personally thanking the whole DD2 only team, since admins are taking a huge role into running a server, i wanted to give a huge thanks to all !!

hoping to see these very same regulars joining the forum sooner or later too Smile)

Overall , Once again thanks to all Smile)

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 20181215202750-1.jpg]
Lastely, have fun all !!!!!
Congrats team  Smile 

I just don't know who is that guy with the best score..  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

Beyond.. Congrats on third place..can't win every time..  Rolleyes
I am happy we have you all in our team to support and moderate the server.
And I am happy to be part of this team Wink
Together we will do this. Please feel free to put in any suggestions or discussion about anything. It would be very nice to see more activity in forum too.
Thank you Smile
Server is performing well when there's an admin available I've noticed due to the server having not that much automation at the moment.
Regulars are the people we should always aim for, reward them for playing the server aswell to keep them coming.
I hope you are looking into this aswell.

On the other hand the 'Boosting server method' is pretty underhanded and delivers players that only play for a really short session.
I wonder if any of those become a regular.
(03-06-2019, 07:57 PM)Scion Wrote: [ -> ]Server is performing well when there's an admin available I've noticed due to the server having not that much automation at the moment.
Regulars are the people we should always aim for, reward them for playing the server aswell to keep them coming.
I hope you are looking into this aswell.

On the other hand the 'Boosting server method' is pretty underhanded and delivers players that only play for a really short session.
I wonder if any of those become a regular.

Boosting server is the only way ANY new server can start gaining regulars Smile

even despite the fact of lacking the boost for the previous month, we still did well, but now as the Boost has been turned back ON again need to aim for keeping the peeps ON, longer period of time, as we did earlier, till approx 1-2 AM GMT

Either way we are getting back to the old root, which was working out pretty damn good, with reaching the rank of 172 world wide Smile (slipped down  last month down to 212)
Well, it's not bad if we stick around rank 200.

Anyway, server is doing great indeed. Just inform any real life friend to join the server Wink