LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banned unjustly without reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Nick that you use in the game : -=_(LPC)_=- | Jensel
2. Evidence - demo file and screenshot (Demo file upload - Zippyshare) Click Here! : https://www91.zippyshare.com/v/sTtbECQG/file.html
3. Information from the Console ban : KICK Reazon : BAN
4. Describe the situation : I was playing normal as I always do and that message comes out and ejects me from the server
[Image: YzgMmOt.jpeg]
Forgive my bad English
Please put in your console info.

(12-11-2018, 08:08 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]Por favor, ponga en la información de su consola.

Code:
Server # 24
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin LamdaProCS.com DD2 only [EU] 24/7.
[AMXBans] There are 4 hours , 29 minutes and 23 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : -=_ ( LPC ) _=- | Jensel
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Cheat_aXE_cfg '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 540093279 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 148.101.43.121 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check you
Its clearly, remove your CHEAT and all is fine Wink
(12-11-2018, 09:57 PM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Its clearly, remove your CHEAT and all is fine Wink

It's just that I do not have cheat I've been on the server for two months and I do not have something to use that admin
(12-12-2018, 03:51 AM)Jensel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2018, 09:57 PM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Its clearly, remove your CHEAT and all is fine Wink

It's just that I do not have cheat I've been on the server for two months and I do not have something to use that admin

Jensel, u received an automated ban from the server, which almost never gives false ban clearly in the reason u can see - > [AMXBans] Reason : ' Cheat_aXE_cfg ' 

which means u cstrike folders contains files that arent supported by our server & rules

Simply remove your Cheat aXE cfg and feel free to join back after 24 hours Smile

Just next time assure u have no craps in cstrike, otherwise it will result into the very same outcome Smile
Get some clean CS-client and retry. There must be some modified files that are auto banned. These bans are auto generated and do last max 24 hours.