LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Boosting on gametracker.rs via PayPal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

Since there has been a lot of questions in the past about boost / server boost.

Q: What is Server boost?
A: Server boost is called the procedure of 'buying' players for your server.

Boosting a server is not priceless. I have done this tutorial with the most famous boosting site.

since there is no tutorial about how to boost via gametracker.rs using PayPal I will note it now:

IMPORTANT! You do need a verified PayPal account to proceed! The regular amount is 1.20 €. This boost lasts "some" hours from the beginning. This is not timed exactly. There is an amount of boosted server. Whenever another server gets boosted this server will get downward in the list of 60 servers. After reaching place 60 the boosted server will drop out of the list. So if people do a lot of boosting the server will drop out sooner.

#1 Open http://www.gametracker.rs

#2 See in top the button "Boost Server" and click it

[Image: gt_boostbutton.JPG]

#3 See the new page where you will read a disclaimer and the PayPal Button on the botton, click it
[Image: gt_boostwindow.JPG]

#4 Enter the server IP 37.59.43.196:27015 into the text field and press "Check" button
[Image: gt_paypalbutton.JPG]

#5 You will see another Disclaimer / Info page where you need to press the "I agree" button
[Image: gt_paypalbutton2.JPG]

#6 You will see a small summary of which server you are going to boost and need to click on the "Buy Now" button.
[Image: gt_paypalbutton3.JPG]

#7 You will now be forwarded to the login window of PayPal where you need to enter your account name and password
[Image: gt_paypal.JPG]

#8 You will see another summary page from PayPal, the recipient is Skozza Baits.
[Image: gt_paypal2.JPG]

#9 After you have paid you can click on "Back to Merchant" and you will be redirected to #3.

Finished. Thank you for reading.
Good job & well explained Smile
good but 8 hours ia wrong. its 3-4 hours.
(12-04-2018, 07:16 PM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]good but 8 hours ia wrong.  its 3-4 hours.

Thanks for notice. Will edit later.

Edit: edit done.