LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Hello from me too, never saw this :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Nickname on our servers: 
• sandra, drago mi je

2. Your real name (yes, your real real-life name) :
• Sandra Big Grin

3. Your age (ladies are not obligated to answer  ): 
• why not, 24 Big Grin

4. Country of residence (Masturbatia is an acceptable response, but you will have to do a sexy dance to prove it): 
• haha good one Big Grin Serbia Smile

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional): 
• Private info, sorry Smile

6. How long you've been playing CS(don't get sad if we call you noob. We call everyone noobs. Even ourselves): 
• Well, hmm its 10 years almost, or even more, stopped counting. (It's my brothers fault for even starting Big Grin )

7. Your favorite server (If our servers get depressed that you don't like them, we will put them in rehab. You be truthful): 
• No need for rehab haha, Knife server, didn't tried others yet :/

8. Any hobbies ("Hobbies? what are those? I even skip bathing to play CS" - perfectly acceptable response  ):
• Well, makeup and Cs, yeah that goes cool together Big Grin

9. What do you think of our servers? (You can say they suck, but then you should also willingly accept a reply of "you suck" from us)
• I just play on knife server like i said, ill see other ones, promise Big Grin But for knife one, its cool, music the most Tongue

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? If so, please write them down 
(we promise to ignore your suggestions for two weeks because we're too busy doing the Irish clogging dance. Then we will make a random decision that more than half our moderators will have no clue about  )
• Hmm no, sorry for my bad english if i have mistakes anywhere. Nice to meet ya all! Smile
Welcome in here. Nice to read your intro. And your English is better than otbers' :-P

Hope to see you on DD2 some day.
Welcomed indeed, another Lady gamer shows up here in LPC great to see gender mixture Smile)

Knife server indeed is great & hopefully well modified for ur likeing Wink

And agreed to Rian, hopefully will get to see u on our Dd2 server too (no fancy music there tho Big Grin )
welcome to the community
Hope you will have a nice experience....
Best Regards..
Thank you all! Big Grin I will sure come to DD2 to see how it is, cya there! Smile Smile
You should check our Knife Server too. Smile

So Welcome Hot Girl when you are real in your Avatar.
(11-04-2018, 07:51 PM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]You should check our Knife Server too. Smile

So Welcome Hot Girl when you are real in your Avatar.

Haha you didn't read, I alreday play on Knife server only Big Grin for months now Smile But i will visit other servers too.

Thank you, yes that's me. Smile
mh i dont know your nickname in knife server. Which Nickname are u using?

Wow then you are really an Hot Girl. Tongue
I use - sandra, drago mi je. I am at nights there usually Big Grin thanks Smile
Welcome to LPC Community lamdaprocs or large pack of coal
Pages: 1 2