LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Member aplication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for : Member

Member Name : Said

In Game Name : Bosnjo :3

Birthday/Age : 29.09.1998 (19, soon 20)

Gender (Optional) : Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers? : about 1 month

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum? : My friend told me for this server

Steam or Non-Steam : Non-steam
Steam ID : /
Non-Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:622879228

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play? : Public the most, cod and deathmatch also

Introduce yourself : Im from Bosnia, 19 years old. Very friendly, active and experienced cs player. Playing on this server for about 1 month and i really like so I really want to be a member. Im kind of mature person and can handle issues easily. Very skilled player.
(09-04-2018, 07:34 PM)Bosnjo Wrote: [ -> ]I am applying for                                                                                     :           Member

Member Name                                                                                         : Said

In Game Name                                                                                        : Bosnjo :3

Birthday/Age                                                                                           : 29.09.1998 (19, soon 20)

Gender (Optional)                                                                                    : Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers?                                       : about 1 month

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum?                                     : My friend told me for this server

Steam or Non-Steam                                                                                : Non-steam
Steam ID                                                                                               : /
Non-Steam ID                                                                                        :   STEAM_1:0:622879228

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play?                                       : Public the most, cod and deathmatch also

Introduce yourself                                                                                   : Im from Bosnia, 19 years old. Very friendly, active and experienced cs player. Playing on this server for about 1 month and i really like so I really want to be a member. Im kind of mature person and can handle issues easily. Very skilled player.

Good to see u on forum, membership approved.

Welcome & enjoy fragging
Hey Bosnjo Welcome my Friend.  Wink

Im glad to see you in Forum .Enjoy your Abode.

Best Regards
Robert
Hello and welcome to the crowd. Happy fragging and good luck :-D
Welcome & approved Smile