LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Friendly Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The friednly fire just turns into team greifing when the server is full. I suggest to turn it on when there are 10 players on the server, and turning it off once the player count passes 10.
(08-29-2018, 03:02 PM)LUBE fabric Wrote: [ -> ]The friednly fire just turns into team greifing when the server is full. I suggest to turn it on when there are 10 players on the server, and turning it off once the player count passes 10.

Despite the amount of players ON, there should be no Team attacks or kills done.

For now it will remain ON, will see with time if it's going to work or not.
I don't think it's a good Idea
There are plenty of those that would might just "bullsh*t" around and kill their teammates for fun ( sure i have seen some sort of "option" when your teammates hit you/ kill you have the rights to make a choice what to do with him
e. g.
1.Forgive him
2.slay him
3.put him in "prison" for bla bla minutes)
but is kinda annoying though

and what if there ain't no Admins around?
well you'll see Wink
True fact Mr. Bean. But edited to fulfill good punishment. Hopefully that will be enough.
[edit: if there is no admin around the players still have the option to report team killers with demo so we can get rid of them ;-)]

, mixture on and off just confusing players.
Well, all fine if you got things in hands.
Wink
(08-29-2018, 07:56 PM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's a good Idea
There are plenty of those that would might just "bullsh*t" around and kill their teammates for fun ( sure i have seen some sort of "option" when your teammates hit you/ kill you  have the rights to make a choice what to do with him
e. g.
1.Forgive him
2.slay him
3.put him in "prison" for bla bla minutes)
but is kinda annoying though

and what if there ain't no Admins around?
well you'll see Wink

it's adjusted to have a mirror effect, meaning - attacked player doesn't get affected, but only the one attacking - loses hp + gets a slap to acknowledge the fact of shooting a team mate.
as well as set to get auto ban after 50 team attacks or 15 team kills

which literally makes everyone to avoid the ''will'' to sh** around Smile

options of, forgiving, slapping, slaying etc are only up until the ban Smile

and also to avoid me writting so much u could simply join the server and see for ur self Smile
True (was making an example of these "choices" what so ever), well that explains it all,
enough spamming here i guess Smile
isn't it fabulous....Tongue
Kill team get ban,kill team again once ban expire[but kill only opponent team Big Grin]
Its make a lot more Fun with Friendly Fire. I dont understand why the Player complain Big Grin. Sure, its annoying that you just get killed by Teammates but it is realistic.

Best Regards
Robert