LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Lamda Staff Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 . Paid for it(VIP/Admin/Super-Admin) : Yes, Admin

2. 1. In-Game NICK (as it is you play with) : RoObeeRrrT

3. Location (country) : Germany / Berlin

4. Active Email-id/Skype/whatsApp : [email protected] /whatssapp : Hard to say because my brother always goes out of the Admin group.

5. Ever been ADMIN on any other server before : Yes

5. Favorite Server (IP/name) : LamdaProCS.com | Pub [EU] A[w]P-ON 24/7 | 176.31.162.38:27015 / LamdaProCS.com | [EU] Inferno Only | 37.59.43.196:27015

6. If you want to see yourself on "LAMDA FORUM TEAM" as an "Lamda Staff Member" say : Yes of course

7. Short Info about me :

My name Is Ben (Robert is my second name) and im 25 years old.I have with my Father a Car Factory/workshop.I play counter strike since 15 years and i stopped at 2014.I startet playing again 2 weeks ago and my First Server was LamdaPro..

Best Regards and full Respect
RoObeeRrrT
(08-23-2018, 07:30 PM)RoObeeRrrT Wrote: [ -> ]1 . Paid for it(VIP/Admin/Super-Admin)       :    Yes, Admin

2. 1. In-Game NICK (as it is you play with) :    RoObeeRrrT

3.  Location (country)                                  : Germany / Berlin

4.  Active Email-id/Skype/whatsApp             : [email protected] /whatssapp : Hard to say because my brother always goes out of the Admin group.

5. Ever been ADMIN on any other server before : Yes

5. Favorite Server (IP/name) : LamdaProCS.com | Pub [EU] A[w]P-ON 24/7 | 176.31.162.38:27015 /  LamdaProCS.com | [EU] Inferno Only | 37.59.43.196:27015

6. If you want to see yourself on "LAMDA FORUM TEAM" as an "Lamda Staff Member" say : Yes of course

7. Short Info about me :

My name Is Ben (Robert is my second name) and im 25 years old.I have with my Father a Car Factory/workshop.I play counter strike since 15 years and i stopped at 2014.I startet playing again 2 weeks ago and my First Server was LamdaPro..

Best Regards and full Respect
RoObeeRrrT
GL Mate!!
Approved.

Wait up for Love to edit Forum acc.
Yoyo,congratz rob!
Greetings,

DEMENTOR
Yo Robbbbbb. Congratulations.
nice you are approved and now wait owners
good luck
Glad you applied.Good to see you here man.
Best regard Big Grin
Confirmed and Approved. Smile

Privilege expiry set on 10.11.2018 (After this , will automatically switch to normal Lamda member if somehow not to chose to extend.)

Thanks & have a good stay , good luck with work as well. Wink