LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for                                                                                     :           Member

Member Name                                                                                         :           Rock

In Game Name                                                                                        :            N1K$0N@

Birthday/Age                                                                                           :            18

Gender (Optional)                                                                                    :            male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers?                                       :           less then 1 year

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum?                                     :            I like umbrella swarm and I forund in gametraker  

Steam or Non-Steam                                                                                :               Non-Steam
Steam ID                                                                                               :                hmm
Non-Steam ID                                                                                        :                 212.58.103.139

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play?                                       :               Umbrella-avanger-swarm

Introduce yourself                                                                                   :                 I have girl friend and my photo is not me ;D it is from film and then we made jokes and it is from it

Raymond Reddington

Well, the 'Introduce yourself' part is very interesting as well as your photo Big Grin Anyways, welcome to the community! Smile
Hello Mr. Rock. Indeed a bit funny reading. Nice to see you applying. Since you gonne play Knife I may not see you through crosshair on DD2.

Welcome and have fun.
Hello and welcome to lamdaprocs community hope you enjoy your stay
Welcome to the community!!
Hope to see you around.
(08-09-2018, 01:36 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Mr. Rock. Indeed a bit funny reading. Nice to see you applying. Since you gonne play Knife I may not see you through crosshair on DD2.

Welcome and have fun.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin