LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Report a player (harrass)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is a player that keeps provoking and harrassing everytime he died
and this is what happened when i killed him: N word + harrass
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMvUzGaOhbyL2E7nSznIzRDHnz_qsANnA6F4qYs
and i warned him a lot of times but he never listen
--steam iD :STEAM_1:0:1485259339
--his name in game : Priviet
--knife server
thanks for reading!!!
THis Link DONT WORK ! Use an Image Filehoster like picload.org or other. Dont use google shit.
(08-06-2018, 06:09 PM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]THis Link DONT WORK !   Use an Image Filehoster like picload.org  or other.  Dont use google Cookie.
what about now, is it works?
http://picload.org/view/dloawrci/20180806084232_1.jpg.html
Dont worry,there Are some admin/supporter Who can be online And moderate The chat,with gag command!
Greetings,

DEMENTOR
(08-07-2018, 08:52 AM)DEMENTOR Wrote: [ -> ]Dont worry,there Are some admin/supporter Who can be online And moderate The chat,with gag command!
Greetings,

DEMENTOR
this guy got his VIP from top3 thing , and he thinks hes the best , hes not stupid to say that in front of admin
any ways i didn't post this so he get banned but take it as a warn if another member report him for that, then i think he should get banned for a bit of time...
thanks!!
gagg command is availeble,
open console, type:bind "key" amx_gagmenu
e.g. bind "l" amx_gagmenu it will open a menu to gag the selected player just like in amx bans menu
sometimes binding is the easiest way, isn't it m8? at least in my eyes, words are just bullshit and the player can simply get gag - Permanent if neccessary to teach him a lesson.
(08-08-2018, 09:39 AM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]gagg command is availeble,
open console, type:bind "key" amx_gagmenu
e.g. bind "l" amx_gagmenu it will open a menu to gag the selected player just like in amx bans menu
sometimes binding is the easiest way, isn't it m8? at least in my eyes, words are just bullshit and the player can simply get gag - Permanent if neccessary to teach him a lesson.
Will I'm not an admin , and there wasn't any admin online ,he was doing that provoking for the past 3 days , then when he harrassed me I screen shot that, and in in ban request I saw someone who got banned for harassing an admin for 1 week!!
and I know it's not a reason for ban its like u know guys that he did it, and if he did it again some action should done for him
Smile