LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: RAF CAMA - Member Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for : Member

Member Name : Flakron

In Game Name : RAF.CAMA

Birthday/Age : 19

Gender (Optional) : Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers? : im new to this community

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum? : i found it on gametracker

Steam or Non-Steam : STEAM
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:442104530
Non-Steam ID :

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play? : Knife/Deathrun/Hns/Public

Introduce yourself : my name is Flakron in game is RAF.CAMA im 19 years old ive been playing cs since i was 6 i live in macedonia but i dont speak macedonian at all im albanian and american. i was born in america actually, and this is my member application for this community
(08-05-2018, 07:23 PM)RAF.CAMA Wrote: [ -> ]I am applying for                                                                                     :     Member

Member Name                                                                                         : Flakron

In Game Name                                                                                        :  RAF.CAMA

Birthday/Age                                                                                           : 19

Gender (Optional)                                                                                    : Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers?                                       : im new to this community

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum?                                     : i found it on gametracker

Steam or Non-Steam                                                                                : STEAM
Steam ID                                                                                               : STEAM_0:0:442104530
Non-Steam ID                                                                                        :

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play?                                       : Knife/Deathrun/Hns/Public

Introduce yourself                                                                                   : my name is Flakron in game is RAF.CAMA im 19 years old ive been playing cs since i was 6 i live in macedonia but i dont speak macedonian at all im albanian and american. i was born in america actually, and this is my member application for this community
Hello pro, your the best guy I have seen in the community ( not really ) jk, I hope u get the member as fast as possible, good luck!!!
PalOn