LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Abuse of admin powers by admin boom shell ^^ dafaq aka Paris illusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admin in concern :- boom shell ^^ dafaq aka Paris illusion
server :-35.154.208.208:27015

Description :-

well the whole story began with captain selection during nuke map.......the admin here in concern was himself the captain and selected me in his team.When i reconnected again......the team was already full so i had to join the opposite side.
Now for this particular issue he banned me for 5 minutes (which is of course way over too much considering we all die here to get slots on the server). And he banned me even before trying to communicate with me the reason for which i had reconnected.
More over the admins have the power to slap, slay or even transfer players. So the ideal case was send me a msg and then transfer me to his team to get things right.
But no he had to ban me and ensure that i lost the slot on Sv just because i wasnt playing in his team apparently which looked like it hurt his little ego far beyond too much.

When i joined the Sv again (after struggling for 30 mins and continuously spamming the join button ofcourse) i confronted him upon which he texts with arrogance that if you have a problem with the admin contact the owner. I am trying to have a conversation and hes trying to act smart. Anyways.............this is as on 19th july 2018.

Based on everything that has happened i had a conversation about this on the whatsapp group regarding this issue on 19th july...........and i had a verbal spat with this admin on the group for obvious reasons. Now on 20th july 2018 i:e is today i joined the server almost the same time as this verbal spat and this particular admin kicked me for no particular reason.

I am posting a pic of the admin kicking me for proof as abuse of admin powers as apparently as far as i am updated about the rules,
the admins are not supposed to kick someone unless theres a serious issue or the person is afk.
If this is how the players are treated (where the admin just blatantly abuses his powers to satisfy his ego) then i feel pretty sad from the management side if no action is taken to shun such a behaviour.

I have faith that the concerned admin will be made aware of his mistakes, responsibilities and limits such that no such events happen in future. I have been an active member of the group for over a year and i would continue to do so even further as i love playing these peeps. I hope some action will be taken soon.

demo file :- https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/rYrFjDWR/file.html
(07-20-2018, 04:21 PM)Striker Wrote: [ -> ]Admin in concern :- boom shell ^^ dafaq aka Paris illusion
server :-35.154.208.208:27015

Description :-

well the whole story began with captain selection during nuke map.......the admin here in concern was himself the captain and selected me in his team.When i reconnected again......the team was already full so i had to join the opposite side.
Now for this particular issue he banned me for 5 minutes (which is of course way over too much considering we all die here to get slots on the server). And he banned me even before trying to communicate with me the reason for which i had reconnected.
More over the admins have the power to slap, slay or even transfer players. So the ideal case was send me a msg and then transfer me to his team to get things right.
But no he had to ban me and ensure that i lost the slot on Sv just because i wasnt playing in his team apparently which looked like it hurt his little ego far beyond too much.

When i joined the Sv again (after struggling for 30 mins and continuously spamming the join button ofcourse) i confronted him upon which he texts with arrogance that if you have a problem with the admin contact the owner. I am trying to have a conversation and hes trying to act smart. Anyways.............this is as on 19th july 2018.

Based on everything that has happened i had a conversation about this on the whatsapp group regarding this issue on 19th july...........and i had a verbal spat with this admin on the group for obvious reasons. Now on 20th july 2018 i:e is today i joined the server almost the same time as this verbal spat and this particular admin kicked me for no particular reason.

I am posting a pic of the admin kicking me for proof as abuse of admin powers as apparently as far as i am updated about the rules,
the admins are not supposed to kick someone unless theres a serious issue or the person is afk.
If this is how the players are treated (where the admin just blatantly abuses his powers to satisfy his ego) then i feel pretty sad from the management side if no action is taken to shun such a behaviour.

I have faith that the concerned admin will be made aware of his mistakes, responsibilities and limits such that no such events happen in future. I have been an active member of the group for over a year and i would continue to do so even further as i love playing these peeps. I hope some action will be taken soon.
could u throw a demo in with the kick part, it would make things a little more clearer Smile

Sounds bad from what i've read, but ofc wasnt there & then so cant judge the situation.
i have uploaded the demo.....sorry for not doing it earlier...........this is my first post....so i am just getting used to the details required :p
and i hope this is my first and last post Tongue
dont want to create trouble nor want to be troubled by anyone lol Tongue

demo file :- https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/rYrFjDWR/file.html
(07-20-2018, 04:30 PM)Veicis Wrote: [ -> ]could u throw a demo in with the kick part, it would make things a little more clearer Smile
He has provided the demo link already V.... Check his post again.... Its there at the end....
this will be looked into and if necessary appropriate action will be taken..... 
thanks bonghits bro Smile
(07-20-2018, 04:54 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2018, 04:30 PM)Veicis Wrote: [ -> ]could u throw a demo in with the kick part, it would make things a little more clearer Smile
He has provided the demo link already V.... Check his post again.... Its there at the end....
this will be looked into and if necessary appropriate action will be taken..... 

Indeed it is NOW, after editing post Tongue
Okay , first of all welcome to the forum now even after a year of you being active on server x)

Secondly, we have already discussed this situation in Admin & Core groups in details and respected admin is aware of what had been done on what grounds as well. Point being here , if some admin bans you for certain reason it's strictly advised you that you put a thread on forum first or discuss the situation with higher authority first in this case with me or Core team only but what you did is abused the admin in public whatsapp group first and then start talking about the situation with me or other people. So to start with , you can't abuse or be provocative or indecent with admins anywhere even if it's on server or any official group at all , as this directly qualifies for a ban or extension of that ban period itself.

Rest, yeah you reported me exactly after few minutes but later again then when he mentioned you to "report to owner about your issues" and then again you come in public group and abused him again and the incident goes so on n forth after from both ends.

So here is simple fact, do consider this next time first. Make yourself restricted first to abuse anyone/admins in public and if there is complaint just drop it here without any verbal/vocal spat with concerned admin and then you end up reporting him/her only. A single word of abuse is highly prohibited to be called in public by any player towards admins on their conducts. It literally disqualifies any claims players purposes towards any admins only (Since it was public group so all have proofs and know the situation very well , whatever may be the cause of your doing on server you got banned for a already restricted cause which was retrying multiple times and even there was reason behind it but admin are suppose to stop players to do that act only if done repeatedly).

Anyway , as stated already actions taken "after the ban" by you only nullifies your claim to begin with and about the situation which caused you to reconnect will be sorted out by implementing more plugins n rectifying current plugin code as well. Meanwhile understand one fact only any kind of abuse towards admin at any place is highly restricted and can result in ban with certain duration only.

So hope, you get the situation and act accordingly after only.

Thread Closed.