LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Forwarding Staff member application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear LPC Core and Staff members.

As I have introduced me and my person in here already (http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=3486), I will make just a short thread in here.

What do I have to say.. My favorite server is LPC EU. Good server, very well managed, great players, low cheating activity and good community (as far as I can see Wink).

I am not sure - I have read somewhere sth about a 2 week break until I may apply for Staff? Or is it Server Manager? I don't find the information right now. So I just put in my Staff application and wait for some action.

Oh yes, I'd like to be tagged as "Lamda Staff Member".

Did I miss something? Please ask or give a hint.

Thanks for your time and have fun.

rian
(06-12-2018, 07:01 AM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello dear LPC Core and Staff members.

As I have introduced me and my person in here already (http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=3486), I will make just a short thread in here.

What do I have to say.. My favorite server is LPC EU. Good server, very well managed, great players, low cheating activity and good community (as far as I can see Wink).

I am not sure - I have read somewhere sth about a 2 week break until I may apply for Staff? Or is it Server Manager? I don't find the information right now. So I just put in my Staff application and wait for some action.

Oh yes, I'd like to be tagged as "Lamda Staff Member".

Did I miss something? Please ask or give a hint.

Thanks for your time and have fun.

rian

Glad to see you apply!!

And there is actually only 1 requirement  for becoming lpc staff. And u already have fulfilled it.

Therefor the application will be approved with no dubts.

But ofc lets just wait for LKT to give a full confirmation.
Confirmed and Approved. Smile

Privilege expiry set on 22.08.2018 (After this , will automatically switch to normal Lamda member if somehow not to chose to extend.)

Thanks and Enjoy. Wink
Now - an official welcome to LPC team!

Have fun and stay active Wink
Woot n wow.

Thanks a lot for this chance. Really happy to read early this early in the morning.

Sorry V, we missed us. Stupid thing called work and the need of sleep..,*cough*

Maybe today. At least on friday I'm sure we will meet again Big Grin Big Grin

Early bird but tired
rian
welcome on board bro,,,Smile
(06-13-2018, 07:17 AM)FuNsHoT Wrote: [ -> ]welcome on board bro,,,Smile

Thank you Sir! Big Grin

Glad to be here.