LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Member application as 1st step for becoming support :p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. Since I applied and become S-Admin, I'm asking why there is no way to switch players to spec instead of kicking AFK.
I am nearly everyday on the EU-Server. Maybe, due to my work and/or the work of my wife, I cannot play on some days.

Now to the important thing I started this topic. I am applying for membership.

My ingame name is 'rian' - as some may know so far. My member name shall be same (or is it? As I am not sure which nick is meant). I am born on Sept 29., 1981 and a boy :p

I'm playing on Lamda server/s for... I don't know. Is it 2 or 3 months? I stumbled on the EU server since I was looking for a good and (mostly) permanent place to be able to play. The forum was found after that :p

I am a steam-player. My SteamID as follows: STEAM_0:1:1576396

I like playing Counterstrike - lol. In the past I've been playing Warcraft Mod for CS. That was cool too.

Well. I'm from germany, living in Hessen and it's summertime. Stupid playing CS at these temperatures. What to introduce else. I have 2 dogs, a house and a garden. I have some cool neighbours and I like hardstyle and metal music. Just ask me if you wanne know sth special.

Lamda is cool.

edit:
I forgot to mention, I also have a real name. That is Florian :p
(06-10-2018, 01:06 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all. Since I applied and become S-Admin, I'm asking why there is no way to switch players to spec instead of kicking AFK.
I am nearly everyday on the EU-Server. Maybe, due to my work and/or the work of my wife, I cannot play on some days.

Now to the important thing I started this topic. I am applying for membership.

My ingame name is 'rian' - as some may know so far. My member name shall be same (or is it? As I am not sure which nick is meant). I am born on Sept 29., 1981 and a boy :p

I'm playing on Lamda server/s for... I don't know. Is it 2 or 3 months? I stumbled on the EU server since I was looking for a good and (mostly) permanent place to be able to play. The forum was found after that :p

I am a steam-player. My SteamID as follows: STEAM_0:1:1576396

I like playing Counterstrike - lol. In the past I've been playing Warcraft Mod for CS. That was cool too.

Well. I'm from germany, living in Hessen and it's summertime. Stupid playing CS at these temperatures. What to introduce else. I have 2 dogs, a house and a garden. I have some cool neighbours and I like hardstyle and metal music. Just ask me if you wanne know sth special.

Lamda is cool.

Since u mostly play on EU DD2 ill take the initiative on me. And will chat with u in the evening in STEAM.
Finally, haha :p

Welcome bro and since you having fun already. So good luck ahead !!
Thanks a lot Wink

Have a great start in the new week.

Later.
(06-11-2018, 01:46 AM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, haha :p

Hiya lkt.

Finally what? Big Grin still at work, keeps longer to check it lol Big Grin
(06-11-2018, 12:32 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]

Hiya lkt.

Hey! bro. Finally you have applied for Lamda Member i meant xD Even though you are already paid admin since months.
So i suggest apply for this at least (Staff Member) : http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=2784 
(06-11-2018, 07:40 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2018, 12:32 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]

Hiya lkt.

Hey! bro. Finally you have applied for Lamda Member i meant xD Even though you are already paid admin since months.
So i suggest apply for this at least (Staff Member) : http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=2784 

I'd like to do, thanks Big Grin need to stick in here for about two weeks as the rules say Wink

Talked with V a bit yesterday, I think we can handle this Big Grin

Have a great day lkt.
so you applied in my absenceSad
but still congratulations on becoming a member Tongue
i will be joining you in few days(in game)