LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Lamda Server Manager Apply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for the position of : Server Manager

Member Name : MraZz

Additional Usernames : no

Personal Info : no

In Game Name : H[e]ad_MraZz^

Birthday/Age : 31-10-2001

Email Address : [email protected]

Other Details:

How long have you been playing Counter Strike?: 5 years

What set of skills should a Server Admin have? : he should find hackers and have a calm atitude when replying to others problem and helping people and with gamepanel

Do you know how to record and upload a demo? : yes

Post the links (minimum of 5) of cheater reports : though server is anti cheat so could only ban speed and aim hacks
http://amxbans.lamdaprocs.in/ban_list.php?site=1
http://amxbans.lamdaprocs.in/ban_list.php?site=2
http://amxbans.lamdaprocs.in/ban_list.php?site=3
http://amxbans.lamdaprocs.in/ban_list.php?site=4

If your co-workers have different opinion and attitude different or against yours, what solution will you come with? : i would talk it out with them and try to find out the best way for that problem

Which server(s) you want to be a Server Admin? : 37.59.43.196:27020

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. : not much info to give

Do you have any experience on AMX Commands? : yes

Steam or Non-Steam? : non steam

What is your Steam ID AND your IP address? : STEAM_1:0:1748197670 IP: 192.168.1.7

Why do you want to be an admin on this server? : i play mostly in this server

What is your Timezone? : UTC/GMT +2 hours

RohaN-ThBe

Hey there good that you posted but u copied from No Name!! Post and edited it Big Grin anyways All the best bro
I approved or not?
1. You must be a Member first. If you aren't, apply to become Member here!
-Done

2. You must be a Member for at least 14 days. And should have used LPC TAG for that period.
Don't see any LPC tags, and as much as i asume you are new

3. You must be active in the server (s) you apply for and have at least 50 hours of game-play in the server which you want to become a Server Admin.
-You must have activated (paid) Adminship on server and +50 hours spent on server

4. You have to report at least 5 cheaters In the server applying for.
- Done

5. You have to get at least 3 vouches for Server Manager/Server Staff of that particular server. All 3 vouches must come from either Owners or CORE members or Veterans or even Lamda Staff member even(excluding you of course if you already are staff member).
-You need 3 vouches from the lamda team

Sorry buddy, but i don't think you will be approved for a Server Manager
it is not like - Our- balkan servers where people give you free adminship ( I am from Serbia, close to your country Bosnia)
Unlike our balkanian servers, Lamda requires some of these rules.
(05-14-2018, 04:50 PM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]1. You must be a Member first. If you aren't, apply to become Member here!
-Done

2. You must be a Member for at least 14 days. And should have used LPC TAG for that period.
Don't see any LPC tags, and as much as i asume you are new

3. You must be active in the server (s) you apply for and have at least 50 hours of game-play in the server which you want to become a Server Admin.
-You must have activated (paid) Adminship on server and +50 hours spent on server

4. You have to report at least 5 cheaters In the server applying for.
- Done

5. You have to get at least 3 vouches for Server Manager/Server Staff of that particular server. All 3 vouches must come from either Owners or CORE members or Veterans or even Lamda Staff member even(excluding you of course if you already are staff member).
-You need 3 vouches from the lamda team

Sorry buddy, but i don't think you will be approved for a Server Manager
it is not like - Our- balkan servers where people give you free adminship ( I am from Serbia, close to your country Bosnia)
Unlike our balkanian servers, Lamda requires some of these rules.

Yea i dont like balkan servers too.
Im already memberĀ 
declined. server ip is knife server , there is no way for server manager. thread closed