LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: EtAl apply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for the position of ________________ Server Administrator

Member Name ________________ LPC | EtAl

Additional Usernames ________________ Don't haveBig Grin

Personal Info _____________ My name is Ben (In Lithuania Benas). I'am 15 years old. I like to play basketball, Heavy lifting. On weekends play computer games a.k.a cs 1.6 lamdaprocs<3

In Game Name ________________ EtAl

Birthday/Age ________________ 2003/11/22 15 Smile

Location ________________ Lithuania

Email Address ________________ [email protected]

How long have you been playing Counter Strike? ________________ 6,5 yearsBig Grin

What set of skills should a Server Admin have? ________________ Be friendly, Now Amx commands , Now a differentiate Between A hacker and a normal player

Do you know how to record and upload a demo? ________________ Yes

Post the links (minimum of 5) of cheater reports ________________ I only play umbrella and I don't see many hacker and i was made little break Smile

If your co-workers have different opinion and attitude different or against yours, what solution will you come with? ________________ Speak and find a solution without any angerWink

Which server(s) you want to be a Server Admin? ________________ ZOMBIE PLAQUE 4.3 + GUNXP/JP + BAZZOKA | 37.59.43.196:27019 <3

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. ________________ I'm friendly, like to talk, Like to finds solutions for really hard things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Not really like hackers xd

Do you have any experience on AMX Commands? ________________ Yea it's really easy.

Steam or Non-Steam? ________________ Steam

What is your Steam ID AND your IP address? ________________STEAM_0:0:153797049, 212.12.206.31

Why do you want to be an admin on this server? ________ Really wanna destroy hackers, Make sure bugs are deleted to secure server and idkBig Grin And really like to play on ur servers. And I'am really helpul and. I like to help people if they have some problemsSmile

What is your Timezone? ________________ I don't actually now what that means because I'm from LithuaniaSad Sorry

P.S Really sorry for my english please don't be mad on meSad
P.SS I don't think that I'm going to get aproved thoBig Grin Tongue
(02-18-2018, 05:08 PM)AntaRixas Wrote: [ -> ]P.SS I don't think that I'm going to get aproved thoBig Grin Tongue

With a confidence like this, one sure can win a olympic gold with 100% certainity. Lol dude Big Grin
(02-19-2018, 05:04 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2018, 05:08 PM)AntaRix Wrote: [ -> ]P.SS I don't think that I'm going to get aproved thoBig Grin Tongue

With a confidence like this, one sure can win a olympic gold with 100% certainity. Lol dude Big Grin

So i didin't got approved:?
Nope , sorry! Swarm already have enough managers atm so you can apply later.