LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Post here your Wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here you can post your wishes for Swarm Server Like Wishes about special Unlocks for Guns or any other Ideas.
I hope i can get prestiges on avengers swarm Big Grin That is my wish ;d

RohaN-ThBe

Yo you cant get prestiges for free, buy them. Dumb Wish XD
(02-01-2019, 05:52 PM)LPC | Rohan Wrote: [ -> ]Yo you cant get prestiges for free, buy them. Dumb Wish XD

Lolz 
Maybe we should add night-time maps and some more unlockable weapon upgrades for privilage players (VIP/ Admin / S. Admin). 
Nah there are enough Unlocks ... I removed some Guns about to much ressource for slow internet download users.

Night Maps is possible but the maps are small list. i am not sure why i should edit this.
i have two suggestion and i'm not sure about them. maybe its idea a**.
1. can steam players get free vip? i don't know about duration owner deside.
2. i ask about add simple unlocks.

That's my idea i've got in my damn brain as i'm new in this mod i don't know much...
I have a suggestion that I think most would like, which is a free vip day per week.
and another thing is to add skins or new and powerful weapons to this fantastic mod
(07-04-2019, 05:47 PM)FRANKO Wrote: [ -> ]I have a suggestion that I think most would like, which is a free vip day per week.
and another thing is to add skins or new and powerful weapons to this fantastic mod

1DAY PER WEEK FREE VIP (IGNORED) but maybe swarm love it :o who knows
NEW SKINS : i can say yes , cause the new one are bad . i guess swarm was using paint and he fucked up textures or maybe other person cause that ain't a Photoshop.
NEW POWERFUL WEAPONS : for current time swarm is working on that upgrade future to add some new guns to the game
I guess it would be sweet to bring back the old style effects, such as sounds when u make multiple kills go like 'ULTRA KILL, MEGA KILL, RAMPAGE!' that was dope back in the day.Also as the zombies die from a headshot and their whole bodies explode/ crush and there's nothing but a bit of flesh left of them.
Pages: 1 2 3