LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: LPC Member Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for                                                                                     :           Member

Member Name                                                                                         :Rayane
In Game Name                                                                                        :MeKa

Birthday/Age                                                                                           :29/04/2002

Gender (Optional)                                                                                    :Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers?                                       :2 Years

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum?                                     :Gived By a Friend

Steam or Non-Steam                                                                                :yes
Steam ID                                                                                               : STEAM_0:1:3176172
Non-Steam ID                                                                                        :/

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play?                                       : swarm

Introduce yourself                                                                                   :Hi My Name Is Rayane,i like playing cs,i help other peoples

MeKa  Smile Big Grin
Welcome
feel free to use LPC tag
LPC | "Nick"
Enjoy Smile)
welcome and enjoy our community Smile
Approved , have fun!

RULES TO FOLLOW : http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=2313