LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: To All the New Admins at Indian pub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all Thanks for supporting us.

There are few things which i want to tell u guys those who have got adminship and new to it,

Those who dont know amx_commands try amx_help in console to know all the basic amx_commands

All the points below u guys should follow..

1.   Dont Missuse the power of your adminship such as slapping slaying kicking some1 without reason,

2.   Dont ban without specing a player in force of the other players playing,

3.   Be sure and confident before banning a player

4.   if you ban a player for some reason and and ask for his demo, then be sure to visit forum and check his demo, its your duty to check it not the other admins,

5.   if u are not sure about a player hacking or not then dont feel shy to talk to other admins and take their advice.

6.   always keep demo of the player whom u ban.

7.   always keep calm dont get frustated if u get slangs or bad words from other players, and make them understand not to use unacceptable slangs in the server

8.   if any player request you to spec some1 then u should go and spec dont go on playing its your duty to do that,

9.   if you mistakenly ban some1 then u should inform the core members or the owners to unban him as soon as possible.

10. Dont ever support any hacker, wheathr he or she is your known person or not..

11. Dont ban any player with a reason post demo on forum, or with a reason Cheater, give valid reason and the name of hack which the player is using.

ALWAYS REMEMBER
Lamda is not only a server its a family and i think u guys know very well how to keep its reputation good..

cheers..
keep fragging..
This is a good list, well done. I want to add that banning people with reason "Post demo on forum" is not a valid ban reason
and I instantly unban anyone banned under that reason without checking their demo. I'm not saying you do this but it's a
reminder for all admins, give proper reason thanks.

Sikh FloDe
yah i forgotten to add that one.. but edited it.. thnks for your reply.. Big Grin
(03-03-2017, 12:03 PM).[mousegaming] Sikh FloDe Wrote: [ -> ]This is a good list, well done. I want to add that banning people with reason "Post demo on forum" is not a valid ban reason
and I instantly unban anyone banned under that reason without checking their demo. I'm not saying you do this but it's a
reminder for all admins, give proper reason thanks.

Sikh FloDe

Umbrella Hunter would agree with you Big Grin Big Grin ^^
Good job Tongue
1/10 Admins will read those rules, many of those admins doesn't have a forum account, forum doesn't have to much activity so they wouldn't be online, same for servers 1 day full 2 days less than 15 players and most of them are regular ones...

Quote:6. always keep demo of the player whom u ban.
that's why we have a 'auto demo recorder' plugin, so if someone get banned then he can take 5 minutes of his day to post the demo...

Quote:5. if u are not sure about a player hacking or not then dont feel shy to talk to other admins and take their advice.
He can just upload a demo and the cores will judge his gameplay.

Quote:4. if you ban a player for some reason and and ask for his demo, then be sure to visit forum and check his demo, its your duty to check it not the other admins,
Its not his duty to check demos, that's why we have a forum team with over 20 peoples

Quote:11. Dont ban any player with a reason post demo on forum, or with a reason Cheater, give valid reason and the name of hack which the player is using.
Post reasons too so they can check them.
6.   always keep demo of the player whom u ban.

You can't save demo each time you ban someone, that's unnecessary.

11. Dont ban any player with a reason post demo on forum, or with a reason Cheater, give valid reason and the name of hack which the player is using.

It'd be nice if you could stop doing that too. Smile
good yes. The most Noob Admins using very idiot Reasons. So very good Smile But i am sure it will not help. The most new Admins will not READ this here.