LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Admin Application For LPC | ROB |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am applying for the position of Admin

Member Name   Debayan Roy / LPC | ROB |

Additional Usernames   LPC | BULL |

Personal Info

In Game Name    LPC | ROB | / LPC | BULL |

Birthday/Age    7th January, 2000/16+

Location     Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.

Email Address    [email protected]

Other Details:

How long have you been playing Counter Strike?    1.5 Years in Multiplayer / But Condition Zero for 3 Years Big Grin

What set of skills should a Server Admin have?    Patience, Listen To Complaints, Good Response, The MOST IMPORTANT SHOULD GET HOLD OF CHEATERS

Do you know how to record and upload a demo?     Ya SURE... Got To Know From HERE Big Grin

Post the links (minimum of 5) of cheater reports    => Provided Below

1. Date - 22/9/2016 . Number Of Cheaters - 1  => SERVER -- Lamda Death Match. (Wallhack)
2. Date -4/11/2016. Number Of Cheaters -1     => SERVER -- Lamda Death Match. (Wallhack)
3. Date - 27/11/2016. Number Of Cheaters - 1 => SERVER -- Lamda Death Match. (Wallhack)
4. Date - 27/11/2016. Number Of Cheaters - 2 => SERVER -- Lamda Death Match.  (Here 1st one is Wallhack. 2nd One is Wallhack+Aimbot)

If your co-workers have different opinion and attitude different or against yours, what solution will you come with?    If he is correct I will accept my Mistake Smile and if not my mistake will try to make him understand  Smile

Which server(s) you want to be a Server Admin?  Lamda || Dust2 Only |͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿|   AND  Lamda || Indian Dust2

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. =>   MANY TIMES ADMINS ARE NOT THERE IN SOME IF THE SERVERS. SO ALL TIME FACILITY OF ADMINS (not at night Tongue ). NOTHING MORE AS LAMDA IS FULLY ERROR FREE Wink

Do you have any experience on AMX Commands?  Ya Most of them But trying to get all. And even trying to make some Plugins Smile  

Steam or Non-Steam?    Steam(but due to prob not using now, coz of bad system specifactions it lags)

What is your Steam ID AND your IP address?    Forgot my steam ID will find and tell Tongue  But I doubt that It may be this One - [STEAM_0_1_1495451] Tongue

Why do you want to be an admin on this server?  SO THAT I CAN HELP INNOCENT PEOPLE TO PLAY PEACEFULLY AND SCORE WELL Smile AND NO PLAYER LEAVES LAMDA COZ OF CHEATERS

What is your Timezone?    India , IST
for steam lag try to change from opengl mod to software one and try resolution the before last one (didnt knew so i translated that before last Big Grin)
for me lag gonne but 1 thing i can't use the command for steam shift+tab
good luck for adminship
(11-27-2016, 06:40 PM)LPC | InfamouS*BestEver Wrote: [ -> ]for steam lag try to change from opengl mod to software one and try resolution the before last one (didnt knew so i translated that before last Big Grin)
for me lag gonne but 1 thing i can't use the command for steam shift+tab
good luck for adminship

Thanks For that lag prob sol bro I will surely try it! Smile
And about Adminship! I dnt knw whether I will get Tongue coz Owners Didn't watch it yet Tongue
Aren't u admin in deathmatch sv -_-
U urself told u banned like 6-7 cheaters in dm sv in shoutbox -_-
(11-28-2016, 11:54 AM)[F]z^ | The Force Awakens Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't u admin in deathmatch sv -_-
Check it bro I have given Admin in Main and Indian sv!!
(11-28-2016, 01:26 PM)LPC | ROB | Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2016, 11:54 AM)[F]z^ | The Force Awakens Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't u admin in deathmatch sv -_-

LOL bro ur admin in dm sv and ur giving hackers demo in the sv which ur admin! You shld ban them being admin -_- all demos are of dm sv and ur admin in dm sv,how can the demos be considered..
Let's see what is core ppl decision
(11-28-2016, 03:28 PM)[F]z^ | The Force Awakens Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL bro ur admin in dm sv and ur giving hackers demo in the sv which ur admin! You shld ban them being admin -_- all demos are of dm sv and ur admin in dm sv,how can the demos be considered..

They just wanted Demos ,that PROVES that I can Identify cheaters or not and I BANNED THEM ALL U MUST KNW. CHECK!!
(11-28-2016, 04:41 PM)LPC | ROB | Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2016, 03:28 PM)[F]z^ | The Force Awakens Wrote: [ -> ]

They just wanted Demos ,that PROVES that I can Identify cheaters or not and I BANNED THEM ALL U MUST KNW. CHECK!!
What the actual fuk -_-, can any damn core tell we can record demo of hackers in the sv ur admin? and post here and apply for sv admin for other server's?!
WOW
http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=2312

Read it properly.

Rule 4 : You have to report at least 5 cheaters In the server applying for.

In other words , hackers demo's must be of respective server , for which one is applying for admin-ship.
(11-29-2016, 11:58 AM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=2312

Read it properly.

Rule 4 : You have to report at least 5 cheaters In the server applying for.

In other words , hackers demo's must be of respective server , for which one is applying for admin-ship.

Ok I got It know Thanks !
So Close this thread I will make a new one when I get them all Smile
Pages: 1 2