LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: LPC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for the position of ADMIN

Member Name t___215

Additional Usernames Mask

Personal Info

In Game Name /N~LegioN/^Mask

Birthday/Age 27

Location India

Email Address [email protected]

Other Details: Phone No :- 7407720596 Whtshp

How long have you been playing Counter Strike? from 2009

What set of skills should a Server Admin have? 1.amx commands 2.sense to choose between pro and hacker 3.improving server by new ideas 4. should be in the top15 list of the server 5. making server famous by his own way to get more players.

Do you know how to record and upload a demo? Yes i do for E.g via zippyshare

Post the links (minimum of 5) of cheater reports Didnt recorded yet but i will send it i the meantime.

If your co-workers have different opinion and attitude different or against yours, what solution will you come with? My opinion will go with the server, if my co-workers are doing right for the server then i will go with their decision if it still comes against me, but if they are doing wrong for the server i will always be in my place and try to solve the miscommunication and will make my mates understand that whats wrong and whts good for the server.

Which server(s) you want to be a Server Admin? INDIAN Dust2 Big Grin

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Already i have given up many ideas to core such as amx commands

Do you have any experience on AMX Commands? yes i have been an superadmin in every lamda server for many years

Steam or Non-Steam? i use to be a steamer but as nowadays i play non steam i will go with NON -STEAM

What is your Steam ID AND your IP address? My ip : - 103.41.31.48

Why do you want to be an admin on this server? There are many points, such as
1. I love awp its my G.f Tongue 2. i can get a damage meter Tongue 3. i play more on the indian dust2 than other players so in this way the server will get a online Admin most of the time Cool 4. can make server smooth removing hackers and spammers from it.. Cool

What is your Timezone? Asia/India/westbengal/Kolkata Tongue
1st You are not a LPC member!!
2nd You should use LPC | 'nick' (tag for 14 days and use it for 20 hours in the sever that you want to be admin)
3rd Demos of 5 cheaters ??? (i know that you mentioned that ull post latter but u need to post with thread too)

Sry to Core/Owner that i replied but it was for helping him Smile.