LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Plugins needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Core Team Members of Lamda,
I request you all to include some plugins to get the server more exciting.

1.) Include /me plugin which is effective even after death; as the current plugin works only when alive.
2.) Include KILL plugin for the ones who fail the OBJECTIVE.
3.) No Team Flash plugin is must; as all have problem with teamflash and admins too ban players for teamflash..

I hope you all will look to my request..
1. -- ok i'll check .
2. -- people were complaining that the try to save a gun but then they get slayed... so its uninstalled for now .
3. -- That plugin is buggy ... many times it disables flash .. and sometimes it also disables flash for the opposite team also.. So we are not using it now..
(03-25-2016, 08:27 AM)Romantic Killer aka Mangolian Wrote: [ -> ]1. -- ok i'll check .
2. -- people were complaining that the try to save a gun but then they get slayed... so its uninstalled for now .
3. -- That plugin is buggy ... many times it disables flash .. and sometimes it also disables flash for the opposite team also.. So we are not using it now..

First of all, in my opinion, plugins are way overrated, I always prefered running my server without it, but it was mainly a LAN server for tournaments, so, it doesn't really matters and that's not the point.

1st : I didn't even know that command until recently, and to be honest, I don't like it really much as it allows some abuses : bind a key to say_team /me, spam a spot, and press the key and you'll know if there is someone there or not... (+ once you know that command, you keep spamming it freneticly as a bad habit Big Grin)

2nd : Even if that plugin seems good in terms of action based rounds, I don't like it really much because as said, you can never save weaps, it lowers the score as it counts as a "kill" command (-1) and it doesn't really serve any purpose as the newbies don't understand why they die at the end of the round so they don't change their behavior.

About the 3rd one, it's not buggy, it's a side effect : when you're flashed from the enemy, a friendly flash unflashes you completely and instantly.
I'd be against this kind of plugins only because it allows players to abuse it, 1 flashes, the other can run in front of the flash without getting flashed himself and there's nothing the opponent can do about it.

The teamflashes are annoying for sure but a friendly reminder to your teammates is generally effective enough to keep them from doing it again, if not, a lesser friendly reminder should do the trick, if not, then just fucking go away from the guy, he's not your teammate Big Grin
I just check the console and find who team flashed me, next round I flash him at the rush :'D simple as that
(03-25-2016, 03:44 PM)Franzapa The Batgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I just check the console and find who team flashed me, next round I flash him at the rush :'D simple as that

he he he.. this is taking revenge... Tongue 

(03-25-2016, 08:27 AM)Romantic Killer aka Mangolian Wrote: [ -> ]1. -- ok i'll check .

2.-- not people were complaining; admins may be complaining as they have to save AWP Tongue
3.-- try this one 
One more plugin.. BET PLUGIN will make game more interesting
I don't support no-teamflash plugin at all and I completely agree with w33 on this matter. It's unfair and unsportsmanlike.

Sikh FloDe

talika

thug life of batgirl...haha Smile nd yah i agree with u w33
(03-26-2016, 03:29 AM)Zor.Ba Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2016, 08:27 AM)Romantic Killer aka Mangolian Wrote: [ -> ]1. -- blabla .
2. -- blablabla .
3. -- blablablabla..

2.-- not people were complaining; admins may be complaining as they have to save AWP Tongue
3.-- try this one 

1.Meh.
2.Admins were not complaining .... as VIPs & Admins get FREE : AWP ,M4A1 ,AK-47 ,FAMAS & DEAGLE every round Smile . All complains were from non- vip/admin.
3.They dont supply the source code with the plugin .. and god knows what are they doing with that plugin.. maybe stealing our rcon passwords ?? We may never know ... so we are not using that plugin due to security threat.
and bet plugin?
Pages: 1 2